Football
Sponsored by

Only 133 Days to Undefeated 1-0 !

1,994 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BaylorRocks
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Longer Gold
Funny, that's the same day that the alumni and their honored traditions will be 0-1.
boognish_bear
historian
At least one member of the team (probably more) has a positive attitude.
Sailor Bear
DubDub said:

Funny, that's the same day that the alumni and their honored traditions will be 0-1.

What?
Johnny Bear
Funny, back in 2017 I was thinking this same exact thing 133 days before we played Liberty.......
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
320 6
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
historian
Johnny Bear said:

Funny, back in 2017 I was thinking this same exact thing 133 days before we played Liberty.......
The Bears are a very different team than they were 2 years ago. That much is obvious even to the most jaded observer.
Johnny Bear
historian said:

Johnny Bear said:

The Bears are a very different team than they were 2 years ago. That much is obvious even to the most jaded observer.
I realize that. Just pointing out the potential pitfalls of "counting your chickens before they hatch".
historian
Johnny Bear said:

historian said:

Johnny Bear said:

I realize that. Just pointing out the potential pitfalls of "counting your chickens before they hatch".
Valid point. But there is nothing wrong with being optimistic or eager for the season to begin.
BaylorRocks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.