Football
Sponsored by

Gray and Gold Uniforms

3,353 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jacques Strap
chorne68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These are sweet. I never liked the gray and green but I love the new gold on the gray uniforms.
BellCountyBear
They are horrible.
Stranger
Sick
I'm a Bearbacker
gobears20
Staff
[url=https://ibb.co/4Js25PZ][/url]

Stranger
gobears20 said:

[url=https://ibb.co/4Js25PZ][/url]
That sucks even worse

I'm a Bearbacker
EasyE
Change the gold to Tennessee orange and it looks a lot like what Jalen Hurd was sportin' on Saturdays for Rocky Top.
Les3
The combination of those 2 colors is just bad. The basketball gray with the neon looks better.
Media Bear
When Nike gives you crap to work with ... well ... crap is gonna be the result most times. No matter how you mix/match it ...

Ps: Think this looks bad on some our sleekest players? Wait until our "big uglies" on the OL and DL start wearing it ...
4th and Inches
Are these real? Was told if we get alternates they will be same gray as the mens bball or black...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
curtpenn
Not a fan, but if this could replace the all yellow I'd be on board.
Doc Holliday
Nice. Would be so much better with Vegas gold!
Krieg
Anything but the yellow.

But the old greys were better.

Then again, black is better than grey so just go back to black.
LTbear
Meh. Actually prefer sticking with the school colors, no grey (or black).
PartyBear
lol! It just gets worse. I'm not sure if this is real but it does look very much like Tennessee's gray uni. This orange/yellow needs to be made metallic/shiny on the uni just like it is when it is used as a stripe on the baseball uni. This color in plain form is just ugly.
Johnny Bear
I know I'm in the minority, but as a traditionalist I generally don't like anything that's not reflective of a school's traditional colors (obviously for us, green and gold). I'm okay with different shades of the school colors (I always thought the metallic gold helmets were cool as an example), but have personally never really enjoyed seeing any of our athletic teams in black or gray and I doubt I'm going to enjoy mustard yellow either.
whitetrash
EasyE said:

Change the gold to Tennessee orange and it looks a lot like what Jalen Hurd was sportin' on Saturdays for Rocky Top.
No Longer Gold
I don't see any gold in that uni, only yellow.
Feel The Floyd
I like it.
Dungeon Athletics
Gruvin said:

Are these real? Was told if we get alternates they will be same gray as the mens bball or black...
Not real. Just a mock-up someone made on the premium board.
Doc Holliday
We went from this:

To this:

whitetrash
Doc Holliday said:

We went from this:

To this:

Actually more of this:

bear2be2
I've been a vocal critic of the new uniforms, but I actually really like these. Are these real or just somebody on Twitter playing with Photoshop?
Mitch Blood Green
Give me the gold helmet and I can live with the rest.
Max Quad
It would work if your school were Peoria State.
No Longer Gold
Doc Holliday said:

We went from this:

To this:

Genius. Good to know someone gets it.

Actually, I think more get it than is being let on.

Word from my sources is the admins are in a bit of a crisis mode over the fall back.
LTbear
DubDub said:

Word from my sources is the admins are in a bit of a crisis mode over the fall back.
PartyBear
The Baylor Club which is still fairly new. Is all done up with green and Vegas gold wall to wall carpeting. Vegas gold, flat version, walls etc. I have a feeling it is a long time before it is redone in green and mustard. In fact it will probably keep its classy look and never go green and mustard.
T-REX
my sources, which are pretty deep inside, say that there was not as much staff input into these new uniforms across the board as we have been led to believe. same sources also confirmed that player opinions are greatly leaning to the negative side across sports and that positive player social media posts should be treated as PR pushes by coaches via directive of superiors to try & minimize negative flak towards the announced uniforms. There may or may not be a directive behind why players who have individually posted negative reactions to the new uniforms have consistently deleted said comments/social media posts. But screen shots live forever hehehe

Then again it could all just be a giant conspiracy & Elvis is behind it all!!!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Jacques Strap
I never liked the gray uniforms for us or any other team's gray version. But it is what it is, so whatever.

I do however like the new mustard uniforms although I appear to be in the minority on that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.