Football
Sponsored by

CMR was not a Mistake

21,482 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BaylorRocks
BaylorRocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/26253
MilliVanilli
BaylorRocks
Pat Neff
let's hope he isn't down 41-0 at the half to WVU this season and would be great if we didn't give up 11 plays of 20yds or more to OU in 2019.
Keyser Soze
BaylorRocks
Porteroso
Yeah the thread is locked lol.

Hopefully we improve on 7 wins. If we do, the first season can be forgotten... If we cannot improve, hope the NFL keeps calling the guy.
BaylorRocks
BaylorRocks
BaylorRocks
Need the swagger back. Oh, it's coming........

BaylorRocks
zunooreo said:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/26253
Because you missed it.
Timbear
Swagger starts with the coach, and he prides himself in not having it. He punishes celebration and scoring "too" much calling it bad sportsmanship.
JohnProctor
Very hesitant to stir the pot here, but I cannot seem to stop myself.

CMR is 8-17 with maybe one win over a team with a winning record. Bad roster excuse is just spin. He had at least 500 talent both years IMO.

He is the one we got, so I am rooting for him, but he has a long way to prove himself to be the right hire in my book and a few others of us not blinded with Baylor goggles.

Just talking record here. Seems like a decent guy fwiw.
BUbearinARK
What's that smell in here?
Bear8084
JohnProctor said:

CMR is 8-17 with maybe one win over a team with a winning record. Bad roster excuse is just spin. He had at least 500 talent both years IMO.

He is the one we got, so I am rooting for him, but he has a long way to prove himself to be the right hire in my book and a few others of us not blinded with Baylor goggles.

S11, Brian and others has proven that is not true. And on top of that pretty much rebuilding a program that was devastated by scandal.

If you want to talk record, Briles was 8-16 after two years also, with back to back 4-8s. CMR got to a bowl game and won it in just year 2 of a major rebuild. It took Briles to his 4th year before winning a bowl.
LIB,MR BEARS
I just don't feel like I belong anywhere.

I like both coaches
BUbearinARK
LIB,MR BEARS said:

I just don't feel like I belong anywhere.

I like both coaches
Stranger
Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

S11, Brian and others has proven that is not true. And on top of that pretty much rebuilding a program that was devastated by scandal.

If you want to talk record, Briles was 8-16 after two years also, with back to back 4-8s. CMR got to a bowl game and won it in just year 2 of a major rebuild. It took Briles to his 4th year before winning a bowl.

Liberty University.

There is that.
Bear8084
Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

Bowl win 2nd year. There is also that. One loss does not define a whole coaches' work.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

Bowl win 2nd year. There is also that. One loss does not define a whole coaches' work.

UTSA. So there's that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Those who are clinging to earlier losses just have their blinders on to what progress is actually happening. If CMR has another good season with more wins the haters will get quieter and quieter with only a few ignorant "BuT LiBeRTy!!!" posts here and there.
bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.
Keep holding on to two utterly meaningless losses during a washout of a season that is already irrelevant to the future of Baylor football. It will just make you look dumber with each passing year.

Rhule lost to Fordham and Idaho during his first season as Temple's head coach. I'm sure their board had a resident dumbass *****ing about those losses during their back-to-back 10 win seasons in Years 3 and 4, too.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Those who are clinging to earlier losses just have their blinders on to what progress is actually happening. If CMR has another good season with more wins the haters will get quieter and quieter with only a few ignorant "BuT LiBeRTy!!!" posts here and there.

25 percent of all of Matt Rhule's wins at Baylor have been against Kansas. So there's that.

-- Barack Obama
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

25 percent of all of Matt Rhule's wins at Baylor have been against Kansas. So there's that.

Nice percentage for just year 2.

So is that all you do is trash this program now even though the projection of the program says otherwise with each passing day, interview, football camp, player's Tweets, recruiting info, etc?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

So is that all you do is trash this program now even though the projection of the program says otherwise with each passing day, interview, football camp, player's Tweets, recruiting info, etc?

My two previous posts were simply stating facts. If it makes you feel better to say I'm "trashing the program", then so be it. It just looks to me like you PUMPERS are setting yourselves up for a whole lot of disappointment.

-- Barack Obama
bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

My two previous posts were simply stating facts. If it makes you feel better to say I'm "trashing the program", then so be it. It just looks to me like you PUMPERS are setting yourselves up for a whole lot of disappointment.
Bitterness has turned you into one of the worst posters on this board. It's a shame, too, because I used to enjoy reading your stuff.
Bear8084
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

It's trashing the program, not facts. The real facts say otherwise.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

The real facts are that Matt Rhule has safest job in all of FBS football and he knows it. He is probably the only head football coach in Division I / FBS history to get a raise after posting a 1-11 record. Who does that? I'll tell you who. It is us. Yes, we are Baylor. In all fairness, none of this is Matt Rhule's fault.

-- Barack Obama
Stranger
Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

I'd say the facts speak. As someone pointed out earlier, only one of his seven victories last year was against a team with a winning record. He still has to prove something at Baylor before the Good Lord calls him to some other opportunity.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Bitterness has turned you into one of the worst posters on this board. It's a shame, too, because I used to enjoy reading your stuff.
So I am a bad poster because I have chosen not to ride on the Matt Rhule Sunshine Wagon? Isn't that special!
I am very sorry my previous posts hurt your feelings. I will try to be a little gentler next time.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

So I am a bad poster because I have chosen not to ride on the Matt Rhule Sunshine Wagon? Isn't that special!
I am very sorry my previous posts hurt your feelings. I will try to be a little gentler next time.
You're a bad poster because you're a troll for a 3A high school coach that has started multiple primadonna whine threads under various screen names that swore you were leaving and never coming back.

You're a joke, a punchline for all things related to Caberdom, and you're rather boring at this point, you've had four years to get on with your life and now you're just mad that other people have done what you have not

Bear8084
Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

I'd say the facts speak. As someone pointed out earlier, only one of his seven victories last year was against a team with a winning record. He still has to prove something at Baylor before the Good Lord calls him to some other opportunity.

Yet he still had a winning record and a bowl victory in only his 2nd year. That's one fact that can't be ignored no matter how many try to downplay it. I do agree, there is a lot more to improve and prove in his time here.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

You're a bad poster because you're a troll for a 3A high school coach that has started multiple primadonna whine threads under various screen names that swore you were leaving and never coming back.

You're a joke, a punchline for all things related to Caberdom, and you're rather boring at this point, you've had four years to get on with your life and now you're just mad that other people have done what you have not

Triggered! Milli pic in the bathtub cued and ready.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

Triggered! Milli pic in the bathtub cued and ready.
The fact this is how a man pushing 60 spends every waking free moment of his life is a testament to loneliness or the onset of dementia.

Either way, you've been humored enough, and you need to either be helped or excluded from posting in a community you clearly aren't interested in being a part of in any adult fashion.

I apologize for all the times I lampooned you in jest and good fun, I realize now it was done at the expense of an invalid that has either been crying out for help or neglected by his family for mental health treatment.

I hope you find community and professional help soon, we are rooting for you on a human level.

bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

bear2be2 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bear8084 said:

Stranger said:

Bear8084 said:

JohnProctor said:

Liberty University.

There is that.

UTSA. So there's that.

7-6 in year two.

No. You're a bad poster because you're a troll with a shallow library of tired memes and slogans, you enter every discussion from a place of bad faith and you've let your loyalty to a disgraced former coach "inform" your ignorant opinions of our current one.

You're basically a bad poster because you choose to be, which makes the victim card you play every time someone calls you out look all the sillier.

And just for the record, you haven't hurt my feelings in this thread or any other. I just get tired of reading your bull*****

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.