Football
Sponsored by

Fantasy playoffs

1,189 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bularry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need some RB feedback. tell me, who do I start - S Ware KC vs Tenn or Jordan Howard vs GB? Both are at home. I also have Demarco Murray and I'm a bit concerned he hasn't been performing as well on the road and Henry is getting more carries (more than 10 the last couple of games).

lonka123
bularry said:

I need some RB feedback. tell me, who do I start - S Ware KC vs Tenn or Jordan Howard vs GB? Both are at home. I also have Demarco Murray and I'm a bit concerned he hasn't been performing as well on the road and Henry is getting more carries (more than 10 the last couple of games).

you can start from anywhere you like!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bularry said:

Ware may be hurt and not play. Of course he was the next man up behind Kareem Hunt. You should look at picking up another back off the waiver wire. Not sure how your league rules are set up.

I have GB's RB Aaron Jones and am not overly excited about playing him against the badass Chicago defense. Last week they made Todd Gurley look like a crippled turtle.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
WacoKelly83
DeMarco Murray? He retired this off season. You're really gonna need help. Lol
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
WacoKelly83 said:

DeMarco Murray? He retired this off season. You're really gonna need help. Lol
He may have been talking about Minnesota's Latavius Murray, who is Dalvin Cook's backup and does not get many touches when Cook is healthy and in the lineup.

-- Barack Obama
placebo
If those are your RBs, you did a good job making the playoffs. You must have Mahomes and a crazy group of WRs.

Edit: But definitely start Howard.
BaylorOkie
Well done on the necro post.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorOkie said:

Well done on the necro post.
Thank goodness Alex Smith didn't start for Kansas City tonight!

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Not sure who watched the LA Chargers vs. Kansas City game tonight, but that was a SPECTACULAR football game. Chargers go for two with little time left and win 29-28. The final play was their first lead of the night.

Felt good for LAC QB Phillip Rivers. The man has seven kids. He brought home the bacon tonight!

-- Barack Obama
BluesBear
9 kids. 9 kids.
BluesBear
6 girls. 2 boys. Ninth on the way. Wife looks like she's never had kids before
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TrustTheProcess said:

6 girls. 2 boys. Ninth on the way. Wife looks like she's never had kids before
Dang!! Ole Phillip must be Catholic.

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.