Football
Sponsored by

See where Mclane Stadium ranks as the best in College Football

2,387 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oso Pardo
soonerrhea
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://lastwordoncollegefootball.com/2019/05/30/top-25-stadiums-in-college-football/
MrGolfguy
#1 in the Big12, better than a poke in the eye. It'd be nice if they could spell McLane however.
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
Thee University
Proud to say that even though it was 40+ years ago I played in 6 of those stadiums listed.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Grizz Air
I think that ranking is kinda biased toward names. If you took the school names off them and were just blindfolded to it I think the list would look quite different.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Thee University
Grizz Air said:

I think that ranking is kinda biased toward names. If you took the school names off them and were just blindfolded to it I think the list would look quite different.
True.

Our little stadium would not make the Top 25 if you took the names off.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
PartyBear
It is a little smaller than Autzen. I don't think the size hurt the ranking. I think our's gets great reviews because of the location it is essentially a small version of what UW has interior wise.
Dia del DougO
Big 12 needs to up its stadium game. Only one in the top 25?
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Dia del DougO
And aggy is still a feckin' dump. But as far gameday atmosphere, it is something any college football fan should experience at lesat once due to the insane Al Qaeda type atmosphere and some of the most dramatic comebacks ever by their opponents.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
oldbear69
Thee University said:

Proud to say that even though it was 40+ years ago I played in 6 of those stadiums listed.
What instrument?
TerranceJ
Dia del DougO said:

And aggy is still a feckin' dump. But as far gameday atmosphere, it is something any college football fan should experience at lesat once due to the insane Al Qaeda type atmosphere and some of the most dramatic comebacks ever by their opponents.
You can have that experience all you want. I'll pass. It's even worse now that they are SEC. They do that stupid chant the whole time. They can keep it.
Thee University
oldbear69 said:

Thee University said:

What instrument?
skin flute
Oso Pardo
Dia del DougO said:

Bonus points awarded for the bolded statement...LOL!
Oso Pardo
Thee University said:

oldbear69 said:

Thee University said:

What instrument?
skin flute

Been staying pretty quiet on here for some time now because of the infighting and overall feel, but this is the kind of playful banter that eases the tension and lightens the mood. I wish we could get back to where we used to be, where quips like this were the norm and this place (and BF) was a fun place to hang out.

Well played Thee, well played.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.