Football
Sponsored by

81 DAYS UNTIL KICKOFF!!!

1,223 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wichitabear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the 2015 K State game, Jarred Stidham's first start, he threw an 81 yard TD pass to Corey Coleman:

In Seth Russell's first start, the 2014 NW State game, he threw an 81 TD pass to KD Cannon:

In the 2015 Oklahoma State game, Baylor's first win in Stillwater in 70+ years, Chris Johnson led the Bears in an 81 yard TD drive, the first of his college career:

Some curious trivia: OSU defender Tre Flowers is from the same home town is Lady Bears star NaLyssa Smith, Converse, Texas. I doubt if that matters any but that's my neck of the woods. They probably went to the same H.S. too!

In the 2015 K State game, Stidham's first TD drive went for 81 yards:

In the 2014 K State game, Bryce Petty led the Bears in an 81 yard TD drive:

Finally, in the 2016 Texas game Seth led our Bears in an 81 yard drive:

Wichitabear
What a great football name. Shock, Shock Linwood. Always loved it lol
historian
I don't remember any specifics, but in 2013 some media personality (either a reporter commenting on Baylor's fb team or an announcer during a game) talked about how Baylor had talented players who also happened to have cool names. And he was correct: Shock Linwood, Glasco Martin, Lache Seastrunk, Tevin Reese, and so on. We had great talent then and, thankfully, we have great talent now--and some cool names (JaMycal Hasty, for example).
Wichitabear
Not as cool as Shock Historian. Lolol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.