Football
Sponsored by

* * My Interview With Cowboy All Pro and ex Houston Oiler Thomas Henderson

1,212 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://memoriesofdallas.org/thomashenderson
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
drahthaar
Reminder that we seldom know the entire story and the bedrock truth of individuals' lives. Good read.
Assassin
witchmo said:

Reminder that we seldom know the entire story and the bedrock truth of individuals' lives. Good read.
thanks!
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
I also enjoyed this. It changed my opinion of him being just a total loser not in football but in life. I'm really glad that he is doing ok and is comfortable in his senior years. It was also good that he made an impression on you with support in the right way. I suppose that is how I wanted to say that. But, whatever, he seem to help you and I get how much you hold him dear to your heart for this. Good interview.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Thanks for the interview. Love your Facebook page.
Assassin
Brian Ethridge said:

Thanks for the interview. Love your Facebook page.
thanks brother.

Spent an hour on the phone with John Ford Coley yesterday. Great interview. He was a Grammy nominee back in 77.
SATXBear
Great read Assassin.
Grizz Air
thanks for posting. I read about a third of the way down and it was a great read, but I didnt see anything about Baylor. Is there any Baylor connection, other than you the interviewer?
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Stranger
Grizz Air said:

thanks for posting. I read about a third of the way down and it was a great read, but I didnt see anything about Baylor. Is there any Baylor connection, other than you the interviewer?

I think the connection is football.
Assassin
SATXBear said:

Great read Assassin.
thanks
Assassin
Grizz Air said:

Me as a Bear and Football. I usually throw the new interviews on ChitChat but a lot of folks dont read anything but Football. Thomas was a Cowboy and Oiler so there is that too
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.