Football
Sponsored by

78 DAYS UNTIL KICKOFF!

983 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The 2014 TCU game included this beautiful 78 yard TD drive:

During the 2011 Alamo Bowl, Tevin Reese had a 78 yard play:

The 2016 Texas game included a 78 yard TD drive:

Unfortunately, this last one included the blatant targeting call the officials decided (after a long review--edited in this clip) was not. Are you going to believe me or your own lying eyes? The TV announcers clearly did not realize that Texas players don't follow the same rules as everyone else--they must be Democrats!
Wichitabear
I did enjoy the TCU commentators. Especially, Waco, What a great place. It truly is comment. The house was rocken!!!!
Wichitabear
Omg. It was so obvious Boyd lead with the helmet on Seth. Just a horrible call! I'm mad. Lolol These past games have been so much fun to watch.
JCWortsman
Wichitabear said:

I did enjoy the TCU commentators. Especially, Waco, What a great place. It truly is comment. The house was rocken!!!!
This game and OU BlackOUt in 13 were the best games atmosphere-wise I can remember. OU 15 was also an incredible atmosphere but obviously the outcome was less than ideal.

2023 Adopt-a-Bear: #80 Monoray Baldwin, Killeen, TX
EZduzit
Great job with these, Historian. Thanks for posting!
historian
JCWortsman said:

Wichitabear said:

This game and OU BlackOUt in 13 were the best games atmosphere-wise I can remember. OU 15 was also an incredible atmosphere but obviously the outcome was less than ideal.
Those were great games! I wish I had been at the 2013 OU game (& others) but I was at the other two and the 2014 TCU game was the best one I've ever seen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.