Football
Sponsored by

75 DAYS UNTIL KICKOFF!!

987 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As you might expect, there are lots of 75's!

The 2012 Oklahoma State game included a 75 yard TD pass from Nick Florence to Tevin Reese:

In the 2013 Louisiana Monroe game, Lache Seastrunk had a 75 yard TD run:

He had several long TDs like that in his Baylor career! That's one reason he was so exciting and fun to watch.

In the 2017 Liberty game, Anu Solomon threw a 75 yard TD pass to Chris Platt:

The RAB featured a 4th quarter 75 yard TD drive:

That was a special game! The ACC announcers were certainly impressed: "They just keep coming!"

The 2012 included a 75 yard TD drive:

Andrew Billings, #75:

That play is its own highlight reel! I am still amazed that the announcer did not seem to notice that the RB was being chased down by a 300 lb defensive end. What an athlete!

Twice in one game! No doubt Mason Rudolph hated getting sacked by Baylor. Every time we played them, except the last, we sacked him repeatedly throughout the game (3 times in 2014, 6 in 2015, & 4 in 2016).

Wichitabear
Do we have an eventual Andrew Billings on our team right now? Or one committed to play for Baylor?
historian
I have seen/heard high praises for James Lynch & James Lockhart. I'm not sure if their talents reach the Billings level but they are good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.