Football
Sponsored by

Rhule's truck stolen at DFW Marriott

5,523 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MilliVanilli
Grizz Air
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rhule has his truck stolen in Dallas, had to get to Houston the same day. Hope he made it. He tweeted about it. Good to know he drives a truck and is (hopefully) acclimating to TX! People in Jersey don't drive trucks, do they? Also, shouldn't be be flying everywhere?
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Brian Ethridge
Staff
It wasn't stolen at media days.
Dia del DougO
Truck entered the transfer portal.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Media Bear
Dia del DougO said:

Truck entered the transfer portal.
Prolly entering Mexico right about now ...
hodedofome
I'm sure it's a donation from Allen Samuels anyways.

Someone should check Patterson's driveway just in case though.
BaylorOkie
Thee University
Which one of you CABers stole it????

Raise your limp wrist.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Sailor Bear
Grizz Air said:

Rhule has his truck stolen in Dallas, had to get to Houston the same day. Hope he made it. He tweeted about it. Good to know he drives a truck and is (hopefully) acclimating to TX! People in Jersey don't drive trucks, do they? Also, shouldn't be be flying everywhere?

I don't think New Yorkers care very much about what the people in Jersey do or don't do.
Grizz Air
Bearish said:

Grizz Air said:

I don't think New Yorkers care very much about what the people in Jersey do or don't do.

New York vs. New Jersey is about the same as Waco vs. Belmead. Same difference.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Sailor Bear
Grizz Air said:

Bearish said:

Grizz Air said:

Blasphemy.
Mitch Henessey
Grizz Air said:

Bearish said:

Grizz Air said:

Dallas and Oklahoma City. Same difference.
Redbrickbear
Oh no......I guess the Regents will now hire a $600hr law firm to investigate.

Then do a WSJ interview where they imply Rhule has been lax with his keys and parking protocol. And how other office supplies have gone missing under his watch.

Then pay him $15 million to buy him out while also making him sign a non-disclosure agreement.
BaylorRocks
Tell me having his middle-school son there running around on the sideline with players and live action going on during the game isn't a MAJOR risk/insurance item for the program. Let's go there too, while we're at it.
Redbrickbear
zunooreo said:

Tell me having his middle-school son there running around on the sideline with players and live action going on during the game isn't a MAJOR risk/insurance item for the program. Let's go there too, while we're at it.

So true.

Thank God the big super scary media reporters have not gotten wind of this story.

Our Country club regents tend to piss themselves when confronted by Beta males with journalism degrees.
Thee University
You 2 pivot men of the CABer circle jerk need to go back into the closet. Coming out is not being kind to you.

Let's look at the Briles vs. Rhule rumors:

Rhule drives a pickup up to Dallas
Briles drives a Cadillac Escalade with curb feelers up to Dallas

Rhule maintains his pickup and gets all service done like clockwork (discipline)
Briles drives his Caddy hard and never has lifted the hood

Rhule parks his pickup at the Dallas Marriott
Briles Escalade breaks down in the parking lot of the Apple Inn on West Ann Arbor (no oil, engine blown)

Rhule wakes up for drive to Houston with no pickup but rents a car and makes his Houston show
Briles sold his blown engine Escalade to some parts shop nearby (reports it stolen)

Rhule hits the THSCA show and gets to work
Briles checks in to the Hotel ZaZa with entourage (family) in tow - runs up huge bill and leaves the bill in care of Ian McCaw

Rhule makes it to coaching school where he is swarmed by Texas High School coaches wanting to tell him about their upcoming potential D1 players
Briles finally rents a Prius and gets on 30 East to find Mt. Vernon

REAL Baylor fans who have ignored the past 1151 days gone by are looking forward to the Big 12 season
CABers circle up for the 1,151 time to gnash teeth and take turns cursing the BOR

I can't confirm this rumor but it came in this evening via sidecar express.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

Oh no......I guess the Regents will now hire a $600hr law firm to investigate.

Then do a WSJ interview where they imply Rhule has been lax with his keys and parking protocol. And how other office supplies have gone missing under his watch.

Then pay him $15 million to buy him out while also making him sign a non-disclosure agreement.
That's a new shark-jumping low for a Caber.

Bear8084
Thee University said:

You 2 pivot men of the CABer circle jerk need to go back into the closet. Coming out is not being kind to you.

Let's look at the Briles vs. Rhule rumors:

Rhule drives a pickup up to Dallas
Briles drives a Cadillac Escalade with curb feelers up to Dallas

Rhule maintains his pickup and gets all service done like clockwork (discipline)
Briles drives his Caddy hard and never has lifted the hood

Rhule parks his pickup at the Dallas Marriott
Briles Escalade breaks down in the parking lot of the Apple Inn on West Ann Arbor (no oil, engine blown)

Rhule wakes up for drive to Houston with no pickup but rents a car and makes his Houston show
Briles sold his blown engine Escalade to some parts shop nearby (reports it stolen)

Rhule hits the THSCA show and gets to work
Briles checks in to the Hotel ZaZa with entourage (family) in tow - runs up huge bill and leaves the bill in care of Ian McCaw

Rhule makes it to coaching school where he is swarmed by Texas High School coaches wanting to tell him about their upcoming potential D1 players
Briles finally rents a Prius and gets on 30 East to find Mt. Vernon

REAL Baylor fans who have ignored the past 1151 days gone by are looking forward to the Big 12 season
CABers circle up for the 1,151 time to gnash teeth and take turns cursing the BOR

I can't confirm this rumor but it came in this evening via sidecar express.

xiledinok
Let me add.

Baby Briles and Lebby take off the wheels and put them on one of their vehicles.
Shill strips the VIN Numbers but forgets one so Art has to scratch it off getting a few bucks less.

Rumor has it there is some sorta Baby Briles and Lebby screw up with Shill doing something wrong or overlooking something.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
zunooreo said:

Baylor would settle with the Rhule family out of court. ILLUMINATE!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BU82EX
Ha! I knew when I clicked on this thread you would be here trolling. So predictable. Troll on CABER...
Thee University
Rhule would not take the money!
boognish_bear
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

Wait he heard about a possible crime and then told other people to call the cops?

So he did not self report?

This looks like the makings of a scandal to me.
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

boognish_bear said:

Wait he heard about a possible crime and then told other people to call the cops?

So he did not self report?

This looks like the makings of a scandal to me.
You're trying too hard and unwittingly showing the petulant ass of your agenda along the way.
Redbrickbear
Always good to see sarcasm go right over the heads of our resident regent dick riding boomers.
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

Always good to see sarcasm go right over the heads of our resident regent dick riding boomers.
Sarcasm isn't in the Caber wheelhouse, that's why you're the object of ridicule.

Someone that actually has it in their repertoire would use it correctly without their agenda showing, you're simply not that clever.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.