Football
Sponsored by

High School Section?

7,168 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can you guys put up a high school section here on 365?

Anticipating the roiling mass of oily, greasy, unhinged orgy of CABers once 3A Mt. Vernon opens against the Bonham Warriors in 3 weeks, I'd like to see if you can separate the goats from the sheep.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

Anticipating the roiling mass of oily, greasy, unhinged orgy of CABers once 3A Mt. Vernon opens against the Bonham Warriors in 3 weeks, I'd like to see if you can separate the goats from the sheep.
Isnt' Bonham in the same district with Stephen F. Austin? Not sure.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

Isnt' Bonham in the same district with Stephen F. Austin? Not sure.
I think they played in the same district as Guelfi Firenze. Tough district.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
xiledinok
Excellent idea. The full blown game reports will be larger than the local bi weekly's coverage. By midseason, I bet we get the latest in CAB to another location stories with playoff projections and possible opponents for his clubs.
Thee University
xiledinok said:

Excellent idea. The full blown game reports will be larger than the local bi weekly's coverage. By midseason, I bet we get the latest in CAB to another location stories with playoff projections and possible opponents for his clubs.
He's going to work up to a 4A spot within 2 years. Which Baylor alum will foot the bill for the documentary that will be worth a $1M bump in pay?

Does Russia have an American Football League? China?

I've got a few Lithuanian midget contacts that can start a league with Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia and Moldova.

xiledinok
Thee University said:

xiledinok said:

He's going to work up to a 4A spot within 2 years. Which Baylor alum will foot the bill for the documentary that will be worth a $1M bump in pay?

Does Russia have an American Football League? China?

I've got a few Lithuanian midget contacts that can start a league with Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia and Moldova.

Don't know but Midland Lee played the University of Chihuahua years ago. They might like an old gringo coach for Chihuahua though the Mexican dads won't let the gringo coach not control his team.
Thee University
I remember when Grant had the 3rd and 4th teamers scrimmage some Mexico team from Guadalajara after one of our practices in 1977.

It led to NAFTA so I was told.
BaylorRocks
LMAO! Its finally happened! I knew that one day there would be an entire thread of blank posts because of you 4-5 haters I have <IGNORED> finally just congregating to spew your hate, vulgarity and trolling back-n-forth between yourselves in some final-battle-like state of who get crowns the biggest Troll. That day is here. Enjoy!

Tak'n out the trash.......

Sic'em
xiledinok
zunooreo said:

LMAO! Its finally happened! I knew that one day there would be an entire thread of blank posts because of you 4-5 haters I have <IGNORED> finally just congregating to spew your hate, vulgarity and trolling back-n-forth between yourselves in some final-battle-like state of who get crowns the biggest Troll. That day is here. Enjoy!

Sic'em

A goofy tub thumber like yourself would never control or take a man's trash to the garbage bind. You might jump in the trash and get picked up but never control it.

Australia might be a good spot for him but those people wouldn't care for an American white ball coach acting like an aboriginie.
Timbear
If Thee hates it so much, why does he bring it up? He keeps posting his hate which just perpetuates what he says shouldn't be here.
Timbear
What ticks off the haters is that Art is working again and there's nothing they can do about it, and it's only a matter of time before he's back in Div 1.
xiledinok
He's thinking of you.
You can type a game thread sitting among the thousands in lawn chairs watching the game.

Timbear
X is just a blindfolded guy flailing at a piata.
Timbear
Piata
xiledinok
Timbear said:

What ticks off the haters is that Art is working again and there's nothing they can do about it, and it's only a matter of time before he's back in Div 1.

He'll need to get around to his NCAA response. You must use an extremely wealthy bookie.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Piata?

Is a piata something they flail at in homeless camps?
whitetrash
Timbear said:

Maybe you meant Pieta, and X is really Laszlo Toth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE94K0KU20130521
xiledinok
whitetrash said:

Timbear said:

Maybe you meant Pieta, and X is really Laszlo Toth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE94K0KU20130521

It's been epic fail for Cabers since last night when I brought up the V ball's coach rumors with a higher payout to sweep things under the rug.

WT, headed to the little hamelet to see a ball game this Fall with a sweat hog?

It's called a Pinata. I m sure you guys do not hang out with Mexican Americans or places where Don Julio 1942 Limited gets drank.
bunation
zunooreo said:

Sic'em

Ditto.

Technology at its finest.

Just seein' you, Timbear & WT!
xiledinok
bunation said:

zunooreo said:

Sic'em

Ditto.

Technology at its finest.

Just seein' you, Timbear & WT!

This guy mysteriously uses WT after my post.
God has a sense of humor.
bunation
bunation
Nice.
Bear8084
Timbear said:

What ticks off the haters is that Art is working again and there's nothing they can do about it, and it's only a matter of time before he's back in 5A Div 1.

FIFY.
Thee University
zunooreo said:

Sic'em
Who is this guy? zoo? Who is he supposedly ignoring?
Bear8084
Thee University said:

What's the over/under on posters posting highlight vids of a high schooler running a slant route for a 1st down with the caption, "Boy, I sure do miss this offense!" ?
Thee University
Timbear said:

If Thee hates it so much, why does he bring it up? He keeps posting his hate which just perpetuates what he says shouldn't be here.
Hate? That's not hate!

You CABer snowflakes have had 1171 days to snap out of your funk yet still you choose to self flagellate?

I'm concerned about you!

Thee University
Timbear said:

I've noticed how he is on the fast track.

Having Canadian League jobs snatched out of his grasp.

to

Spaghetti Football at the Texas 2A level

to

Texas 3A level
BigOleBear
Long live Coach Art "Scapegoat" Briles! May he coach long enough to one day hang 70 points on our beloved Bears.
REX
Thee University said:

I remember when Grant had the 3rd and 4th teamers scrimmage some Mexico team from Guadalajara after one of our practices in 1977.

It led to NAFTA so I was told.

I remember when Grant coached the biggest game in BU history
2-30
Thanks
Bear8084
BigOleBear said:

Long live Coach Art "Scapegoat" Briles! May he coach long enough to one day hang 70 points on our beloved Bears.

No Baylor fan would ever wish that or even hope for it.

And in whatever dream world that happens in, I hope Baylor is scoring 71 points in return.
Thee University
BigOleBear said:

Balmorhea Bears? ,

That means he will be coaching at Rankin, Garden City, Ft. Davis, Marfa or someplace like it.

He'll never coach in the Big 12 again.

Max Quad
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Thee University said:

BigOleBear said:

Balmorhea Bears? ,

That means he will be coaching at Rankin, Garden City, Ft. Davis, Marfa or someplace like it.

Winnsboro Bears
Thee University
Brian Ethridge said:

Thee University said:

BigOleBear said:

Balmorhea Bears? ,

Winnsboro Bears
Isn't Winnsboro the Red Raiders?
BUbearinARK
I'm just ready for Oklahoma
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.