Football
Sponsored by

High School Section?

7,166 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
syme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee, all your focus used to be on CKB. What happened with that?
Thee University
CKB?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
syme said:

Who or what is CKB?

Kendall Briles? What is his first name? I seldom focused on Kendall as he was only one of the in-bred "daddy's boy" so I had to ask.

Kendall only pimped out white women.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
BU82EX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

Can you guys put up a high school section here on 365?

Anticipating the roiling mass of oily, greasy, unhinged orgy of CABers once 3A Mt. Vernon opens against the Bonham Warriors in 3 weeks, I'd like to see if you can separate the goats from the sheep.
Isnt' Bonham in the same district with Stephen F. Austin? Not sure.
Hey troller, so easy to find you on the board...just look for a reference to high school football and you are there. Have you scouted the turf that Bonham plays on to make sure you are cutting the grass at Mt. Vernon in such a way so as to give Art an advantage? If not, better hop back on that mower Mr. Sunshine and get to it. I'm sure you would hate to have another school board on your beeehind after such a short time on the job. Keep on trolling....
REX
Thee University said:

syme said:

Who or what is CKB?

Kendall Briles? What is his first name? I seldom focused on Kendall as he was only one of the in-bred "daddy's boy" so I had to ask.

Art had another son on staff?
Just asking
2-30
chukronos
BigOleBear said:

Long live Coach Art "Scapegoat" Briles! May he coach long enough to one day hang 70 points on our beloved Bears.
No.
I'll wish him the best of luck in every other game.
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

syme said:

Who or what is CKB?

Just asking
2-30
Pimp daddy!!!!

14-38 Illinois (yes, Illinois)
42-52 UCF (Google them. They are not an online school. Are they?)
41-42 People are still laughing about that collapse. Wasn't Arthur blowing everyone about how we should have been in the Final Four???

Speaking of sons ----- Doesn't your son wash cars for coaches?
REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

syme said:

Who or what is CKB?

Just asking
2-30
Pimp daddy!!!!

41-42 People are still laughing about that collapse. Wasn't Arthur blowing everyone about how we should have been in the Final Four???

2-30 in the biggest game in Baylor history
Your team had the chance to change the course of Baylor football history but blew it 2-30
2-30
And here you are now
Thanks
xiledinok
Rex, why are you here? Doesn't the hamelet need volunteers to work on the stands and bathrooms to get it ready for the invasion of Cabers and sweat hogs?

Coach Briles won't be getting hired to coach NCAA football again because of his regime's actions.
What school wants a bunch of crazy and desperate coaches sneaking around recording conversations and undermining their employers on campus?
The Big 12 and those tv sponsors do not trust those guys. You burn an entire conference and a coach is done.
REX
xiledinok said:

Rex, why are you here? Doesn't the hamelet need volunteers to work on the stands and bathrooms to get it ready for the invasion of Cabers and sweat hogs?

Coach Briles won't be getting hired to coach NCAA football again because of his regime's actions.
What school wants a bunch of crazy and desperate coaches sneaking around recording conversations and undermining their employers on campus?
The Big 12 and those tv sponsors do not trust those guys. You burn an entire conference and a coach is done.

Sleepless
jbbear
BigOleBear said:

Long live Coach Art "Scapegoat" Briles! May he coach long enough to one day hang 70 points on our beloved Bears.
It's only August, but I think we have found our winner for the dumbest post of the year. Go crawl back into your hole.
xiledinok
Slept well last night.

You have work to do to get things ready for Art. There's some bleachers to paint, bathrooms to clean and wheel chair ramps to build after removing some seats.
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

syme said:

Who or what is CKB?

Just asking
2-30
Pimp daddy!!!!

Your team had the chance to change the course of Baylor football history but blew it 2-30
2-30
And here you are now
Thanks
Not so fast there car wash.

Bigger games for BU had to be the 1952 Orange Bowl in which #5 Georgia Tech clipped my Bears 14-17. 66,000 attendance.

Perhaps the biggest was the 1957 Sugar Bowl when #11 Baylor beat #2 Tennessee 13-7.

I've never argued about the egg we laid in the 1981 Cotton Bowl. The embarrassment of missing out on that opportunity was a large part of my critical yet perfectly sound and constructive advice for Arthur and his one trick pony. I knew firsthand just how close a .500 lifetime program came to turning the corner. Art had us even closer but he just was too hard headed to purge the Aggie and ramp up discipline.

You and many CABers were content with 9,10 or 11 wins when all it took was a few small coaching changes and a boot in the @$$ of the problem children.

Wasted opportunity far more costly than our collapse in the 1981 Cotton.

Now, I want Meguiar's G18216 for my wax. Nothing less! When will he be finished?
william
bud jones is dead ...

- grewis lizzard

... and I ain'ts feelings too goods meselfs.

go wombats!

D!
Fetterman2024
Thee University
william said:

bud jones is dead ...

- grewis lizzard

... and I ain'ts feelings too goods meselfs.

go wombats!

D!
Bud lived to be 93. He fried a lot of fish and a lot of chicken fries in his time.

Kathy carries on.
REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

syme said:

Who or what is CKB?

Just asking
2-30
Pimp daddy!!!!

2-30
And here you are now
Thanks
Not so fast there car wash.

Bigger games for BU had to be the 1952 Orange Bowl in which #5 Georgia Tech clipped my Bears 14-17. 66,000 attendance.

Perhaps the biggest was the 1957 Sugar Bowl when #11 Baylor beat #2 Tennessee 13-7.

I've never argued about the egg we laid in the 1981 Cotton Bowl. The embarrassment of missing out on that opportunity was a large part of my critical yet perfectly sound and constructive advice for Arthur and his one trick pony. I knew firsthand just how close a .500 lifetime program came to turning the corner. Art had us even closer but he just was too hard headed to purge the Aggie and ramp up discipline.

You and many CABers were content with 9,10 or 11 wins when all it took was a few small coaching changes and a boot in the @$$ of the problem children.

Wasted opportunity far more costly than our collapse in the 1981 Cotton.

Now, I want Meguiar's G18216 for my wax. Nothing less! When will he be finished?

Ha great finish
You of all the posters on this board knows about waxing
2-30 was a waxing
2-30
Timbear
Not going back to the 50's, no face mask football. Only 1970 and forward please.
xiledinok
Timbear said:

Not going back to the 50's, no face mask football. Only 1970 and forward please.

Mrs. Briles, wrong again.
If you are going to trash 1950s football at least know about the game. Those helmets were the first modern helmets. Face masks and dangerous hard helmets.
Thee University
Timbear said:

Some of Bennett's & Brile's defenses played like they had leather helmets.

Those 50's teams were very, very good. Some of the 60's too.
MilliVanilli
Thee University said:

zunooreo said:

LMAO! Its finally happened! I knew that one day there would be an entire thread of blank posts because of you 4-5 haters I have <IGNORED> finally just congregating to spew your hate, vulgarity and trolling back-n-forth between yourselves in some final-battle-like state of who get crowns the biggest Troll. That day is here. Enjoy!

Tak'n out the trash.......

Sic'em
Who is this guy? zoo? Who is he supposedly ignoring?
You know a guy must be doing a helluva job ignoring when they stop and tell everybody without provocation and in great detail all that they swear that they're ignoring.
xiledinok
Thee University said:

Timbear said:

Some of Bennett's & Brile's defenses played like they had leather helmets.

Those 50's teams were very, very good. Some of the 60's too.

They were coached down. Norwoo and the Aggie were about the two most incompetent defensive coordinators I ve seen my entire life. Look at their blitzes and realize why we need 4 turnovers to win.

Peter Piper Junior High in Elk City with volunteer coaches have better schemes to pressure the QB.
Timbear
Look at the 3 haters twist in the wind.
MilliVanilli
Timbear said:

Look at the 3 haters twist in the wind.
You come to a college football forum to post about a 3A rural high school football coach and think someone else is the source of amusement twisting in the wind...

Caber posts are as relevant to this forum as those spambot streaming threads.

BUbearinARK
Live now.........Quarabag vs Apoel!

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3397371/qaraba-vs-apoel/
MilliVanilli
BUbearinARK said:

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3397371/qaraba-vs-apoel/
Love it, indistinguishable from a caber post, although to be fair, it's less rapey.

Dia del DougO
Request for a high school section rapidly transformed into a confirmed pre-school thread.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
xiledinok
The Cabers to need rent a few buses and head to the hamlet to get the stadium ready for home opener. A few Cabers will need to bring some tools and make sure those toilets are ready for those sweaty rears the sweat hogs will place on them.
It would be a mess if the plumbing backs up from over use. The sewage smell might overwhelm the elderly.
whitetrash
Dia del DougO said:

Request for a high school section rapidly transformed into a confirmed pre-school thread.
And right on cue, X shows up to make poopoo comments.
xiledinok
These Cabers are full of poop. There is only a dead end road for the hero when it comes to NCAA coaching.
You don't even need a pre-school education to figure it out.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.