Football
Sponsored by

Has RD2WINAGNBEAR86 received a permanent ban com this here website?

6,862 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
sswienton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I have been reinstated. Thank you stranger. Thank you Brian.
Again, you were not banned. You tried to login with an unverified method, your cell phone number, if you had used your email on file it would have verified and allowed you to log in. Once I added your cell phone you were verified for both methods. Now, expect a catfacts text a day until eternity.
I never had a problem logging in. I had a problem posting. Bottom line is, it really does not matter. It is "fixed" now.

Have a good day.
Sounds like when I'm in an argument with my wife and I'm right and she's wrong - this is the kinda retort she'll come back with. Bottom line r2d2 refuses to see reality.
"If not Baylor, then who..."
No relation to Tilda
william
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I have been reinstated. Thank you stranger. Thank you Brian.
Again, you were not banned. You tried to login with an unverified method, your cell phone number, if you had used your email on file it would have verified and allowed you to log in. Once I added your cell phone you were verified for both methods. Now, expect a catfacts text a day until eternity.
I never had a problem logging in. I had a problem posting. Bottom line is, it really does not matter. It is "fixed" now.

Have a good day.
>>
SEGUIN, Texas Danny Padron, Texas Lutheran University's all-time football wins leader, formally announced Monday that he will retire as head coach at the end of this football season.

Padron, 64, will complete his seventh season with the Bulldogs.

"The past seven years at Texas Lutheran University have been some of the greatest years of my coaching career," said Padron. "The Lord has truly blessed my family and me during this time at TLU. The friendships that we've formed, the memories that we've made, the successes that we've had, on and off the field, all combine to make our time at Texas Lutheran a truly special one."

"I look forward to taking a year off and traveling with my wife, Cindee. We want to experience the changing of seasons in the New England area during the fall season while we are still young enough to enjoy it. Forty-six years of coaching football in Texas have prevented us from pursuing this item on our family bucket list. Also, we want to spend time with our son and his family (especially our granddaughter), and follow Andy's team at Bowling Green State."

The Bulldogs play their final game of the year this Saturday in a home game against Southwestern University. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. at TLU's Bulldog Stadium.

Padron will be recognized for his contributions to TLU in a pre-game ceremony Saturday. TLU also will honor its football senior class prior to kickoff.

Entering Saturday's contest, Padron holds a TLU coaching mark of 40-29 with a conference record of 20-17 (three years in the American Southwest Conference and four seasons in the SCAC). As a head coach, counting high school and college, Padron is 105-59.

In the Bulldogs' 2016 Homecoming win over Trinity, Padron moved past TLU coaching legend Jim Wacker for the university's all-time wins lead.

When Padron arrived in Seguin in January of 2010, the Bulldogs were in the midst of a 13-game winless streak and coming off a 0-10 season. Padron led the Bulldogs to four wins in 2010, and by his fourth season with TLU, he had the Bulldogs as Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference champions and on the cusp of an NCAA Division III playoff berth with an 8-1 overall record.

The Bulldogs won another SCAC Championship in 2014 and made the NCAA Division III Football Championship field that year, losing 27-20 in a memorable road playoff game to No. 2-ranked Mary Hardin-Baylor.

TLU Football won a third consecutive SCAC title in 2015, capping a three-season stretch that had the Bulldogs winning 25 games and losing just five.

"Danny Padron will be remembered not just as a great football coach, but as one of TLU's transformational leaders," said Dr. Stuart Dorsey, president of TLU. "His competitive success is obvious, taking a winless program to the Division III playoffs and three consecutive SCAC championships."

"More importantly, he established a culture of respect, responsibility and faith that will go forward after his retirement. He has made TLU proud of its football team, on the field and off."

Dorsey led TLU's drive to build its first on-campus football and track & field stadium Bulldog Stadium that opened in 2014.

"I want to thank Dr. Dorsey for his outstanding leadership and unwavering support," said Padron. "His vision and energy were instrumental in TLU realizing its athletic complex dream. Our Bulldog Stadium has played a great role in our recruiting efforts, and it is the envy of many Division III schools. I also want to thank (TLU Assistant to the President for Administration and Public Affairs) Steve Anderson and (TLU Director of Athletics) Bill Miller for their persistence in their recruitment of me to Texas Lutheran. The Lord had a plan for me at TLU. Their efforts helped me to realize that. Also their support and encouragement were so important to our success."

"And I would be remiss in my expressions of gratitude if I didn't include our faculty, staff, student-athletes, and students in my thanks. This community and their supportive and nurturing ways have always reflected the family values that are so important to me. It has been a pleasure to serve here. Our loyalties will always be with Texas Lutheran. We are going to miss the day-to-day relationships that we've established. Please know that the TLU community will be in our daily prayers."

Padron claimed SCAC Coach of the Year honors in 2013, 2014 and 2015. He coached many award winners, including: SCAC Offensive Players of the Year Brent Peavy, Marquis Barrolle and Trenton White; Defensive Player of the Year Bradley Snowden; SCAC Special Teams Player of the Year Tyler Brandenburg (twice); SCAC Newcomers of the Year Tyler Figol and Jekovan Holmes; American Southwest Conference Special Teams Player of the Year Allen Cain; and ASC Co-Freshman of the Year Casey Davis.

With the 2016 post-season awards yet to be announced, Padron has coached 52 First Team All-Conference players and five All-American selections: Marquis Barrolle (2014), Tyler Brandenburg (2014), Allen Cain (2011 and 2012), and Kendall Wilkerson (2014).

Barrolle, TLU's all-time leading rusher, led all of NCAA Division III in rushing yards in 2014, with 1,792 yards. Barrolle has 3,776 career rushing yards entering his final collegiate game.

Cain picked up First Team Academic All-America honors in 2011 and 2012, and Cain (twice), Tyler Howlett (three times), and Michael Wall received Academic All-District First Team honors. Howlett is in the running this year to be Padron's third Academic All-American.

TLU Football was named the TLU Athletics Team Community Service Award winner for its work in the Seguin and TLU communities for the 2014-15 academic year.

Padron was named a 2013 Pillar of Character (Fairness) by the Northside ISD in San Antonio. In his high school coaching days, Padron was named the 1995 Christian Coach of the Year by a San Antonio area chapter of Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

Padron came to TLU after eight seasons as head coach at San Antonio's Sandra Day O'Connor High School, where he produced an overall record of 65-30 and led O'Connor to seven straight state playoff berths. Prior to his time at O'Connor, Padron was an assistant coach at San Antonio Clark, Converse Judson, Alamo Heights, and St. Gerard Catholic High School.

In his 39 years of high school coaching, all in the San Antonio area, Padron and his fellow coaches were in the state high school playoffs nearly every year from 1982 to 2009. Padron has been on coaching staffs that combined to produce: two state titles, a state runner-up, two state semifinalists, two state quarterfinalists, five regional finalists, seven area finalists and 17 district championships. The combined recorded of the high school teams (of which he served as head coach or as an assistant) was 253-81-3 from 1981 to 2009.

Danny Padron Coaching Record
Texas Lutheran University

Year
Overall
Conference
4-6
3-5 American Southwest Conference
5-5
4-4 American Southwest Conference
4-6
2-5 American Southwest Conference
8-1 #@
3-0 Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference
9-2 #@%
8-2 #@
2-7 *
2-3 Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference*
Total
40-29 *
20-17 *

* one game to play in 2016 season
# SCAC Champions
@ SCAC Coach of the Year
% NCAA playoff berth (1st round)
<<
Dale?
BaylorRocks
NeuroticBear said:

If this clown show won't ban Milli, then the entire universe should be exempt.
And X
And Thee
MilliVanilli
zunooreo said:

NeuroticBear said:

And X
And Thee
Show us where the screen names touched you.

xiledinok
zunooreo said:

NeuroticBear said:

And X
And Thee
Look, another company man who thinks he is in charge.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.