Football
Sponsored by

John Hawkins

2,383 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by historian
ColomboLQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where are my 20 min. condensed games dawg?
John Hawk
ColomboLQ said:

I haven't had the time due to travel and campus visits. It takes about 4 hours to edit a game.

KSU is loading now. I will then edit ISU. I'm missing the first 4 minutes of Rice due to the prior game running long, and there haven't been any replays. So that one will be a little short.

About the campus visits. I know, how can we be looking anywhere but Baylor? Unfortunately Baylor doesn't have a Music Therapy degree program, so we're looking at other schools. This hurts because my family has been associated with Baylor since 1851 when My GGG-Grandfather was on the board. My GG-grandparents met at Baylor. My G-Grandparents met at Baylor. Someone from from every generation of my family has attended Baylor ever since. I could go on. Baylor has one of the best music programs there is, but without Music Therapy, my son isn't interested. Peter has been a special needs child with high-functioning autism, and Music Therapy has had a real impact on his life. He wants to give that experience back to others. You can see some of his performances on my youtube channel where the games are. He's an exceptional violinist.
wacomav
Thank you John for your work! You make clean edits that are perfect for rewatching the games ... no rush on your craft my guy
John Hawk
Here's KSU

Baylor187
John, im with you dude. I used to record and upload all the Baylor games with commercials edited out until YouTube nuked my channel. People don't understand how many hours of work it takes to widdle down the final product.
ColomboLQ
John Hawk said:

ColomboLQ said:

I haven't had the time due to travel and campus visits. It takes about 4 hours to edit a game.

KSU is loading now. I will then edit Rice. I'm missing the first 4 minutes of ISU due to the prior game running long, and there haven't been any replays. So that one will be a little short.

About the campus visits. I know, how can we be looking anywhere but Baylor? Unfortunately Baylor doesn't have a Music Therapy degree program, so we're looking at other schools. This hurts because my family has been associated with Baylor since 1851 when My GGG-Grandfather was on the board. My GG-grandparents met at Baylor. My G-Grandparents met at Baylor. Someone from from every generation of my family has attended Baylor ever since. I could go on. Baylor has one of the best music programs there is, but without Music Therapy, my son isn't interested. Peter has been a special needs child with high-functioning autism, and Music Therapy has had a real impact on his life. He wants to give that experience back to others. You can see some of his performances on my youtube channel where the games are. He's an exceptional violinist.

I was totally joking about any rush. I've always appreciated the time and effort you have put into making these videos because I'm very aware of how time intensive they are to create. And I'm sorry that things didn't work out between Baylor and your son but that's an incredible sense of purpose he has, and I have to imagine you are incredibly proud of him for that.
historian
Baylor187 said:

John, im with you dude. I used to record and upload all the Baylor games with commercials edited out until YouTube nuked my channel. People don't understand how many hours of work it takes to widdle down the final product.
I appreciated all the effort you put into them: editing and posting Baylor football games. Well done!

I wish someone would post more. There are a couple games from last year that still are not on YouTube and so far this year, only the SFA game is available. And I don't know if any are still available on the Big 12 web site.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
John Hawk
Here's ISU

LIB,MR BEARS
John Hawk said:

Here's ISU

I'm scared to click on this one. Judging by the still-shot, it could be some muscle-bound version of YMCA video. LOL
historian
LIB,MR BEARS said:

John Hawk said:

Here's ISU

I'm scared to click on this one. Judging by the still-shot, it could be some muscle-bound version of YMCA video. LOL
At least he's better dressed!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.