Football
Sponsored by

Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby had a pretty powerful statement about Matt Rhule on S

6,618 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JXL
RegentCoverup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LTbear said:

I swear some of y'all believe in bigfoot, government cover-ups of alien activity, and that Mt Rushmore has a storehouse of secret Nazi gold.
I swear some people can't grasp the concept that the $2 million they took was theft, pure and simple.

LTbear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

LTbear said:

I swear some of y'all believe in bigfoot, government cover-ups of alien activity, and that Mt Rushmore has a storehouse of secret Nazi gold.
I swear some people can't grasp the concept that the $2 million they took was theft, pure and simple.

xiledinok
"We hated the other guy who cost the Big 12 money by refusing as a conference champion to schedule. The new guy is a good guy and we'll promote their brand."
Bowlsby the tv pimp.
YoakDaddy
xiledinok said:

"We hated the other guy who cost the Big 12 money by refusing as a conference champion to schedule. The new guy is a good guy and we'll promote their brand."
Bowlsby the tv pimp.

Truth. A TV pimp.
Redbrickbear
lakersfan34 said:

I don't give a crap what Bowlsby says. His comments and actions in 2014 concerning Baylor and the playoffs crossed the line considering he negatively influenced a conversation with respect to a school he is paid to represent.

.....what has he done to improve the conference. Crappy TV slots, conference games related to online streaming which apparently failed during the game and poor officiating which is repeated year after year.

^^^^ THIS

screw bowel-sby
Redbrickbear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Milli and the Regent cultists know it was theft.

They are just huge girly men who when they are not crying at sunday school and during board meetings are rolling around Baylor's campus acting like big shots.

They have about as much spine as a piece of wet paper.

They think we "deserved" to get punished.

They are sadomasochists freaks who like being the care bears of college football.....they love getting slapped around by the jerks in Austin and Irving.

If Baylor had real leaders they would be taking this to court (God knows our Regents love to spend money on lawyers), planting media stories, and generally raising hell that a conference has basically stolen money from a school over non-proven allegations....and a "scandal" mostly created by the media.
ABC BEAR
Osodecentx said:

LTbear said:

I didn't know about the Nazi gold
Does this mean that Col. Klink's likeness will be chiseled onto the mountain?
BearFan33
Bowelsby is dead to me.
Osodecentx
ABC BEAR said:

Osodecentx said:

LTbear said:

I didn't know about the Nazi gold
Does this mean that Col. Klink's likeness will be chiseled onto the mountain?
Next face on the mountain will be African American LGBTQ
Stefano DiMera
Wrong forum Grand Wizard.
Osodecentx
Stefano DiMera said:

Wrong forum Grand Wizard.
You don't want an African American LGBTQ face on the mountain? Who's the GW?
xiledinok
Redbrickbear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Milli and the Regent cultists know it was theft.

They are just huge girly men who when they are not crying at sunday school and during board meetings are rolling around Baylor's campus acting like big shots.

They have about as much spine as a piece of wet paper.

They think we "deserved" to get punished.

They are sadomasochists freaks who like being the care bears of college football.....they love getting slapped around by the jerks in Austin and Irving.

If Baylor had real leaders they would be taking this to court (God knows our Regents love to spend money on lawyers), planting media stories, and generally raising hell that a conference has basically stolen money from a school over non-proven allegations....and a "scandal" mostly created by the media.
It was criminal how Art scheduled. He cost the tv people money. It's why the other 9 willingly stole the money. Now, Art was regulated to cheating in a one water tower town.
twd74
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

LTbear said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Bowslby works for us. Not vice versa.

This is posturing by a politician that want to create the appearance he has authority.

I assure you, if the Governor of Texas picks up the phone and calls Bob Bowslby, Bob will say 'Yes, sir.'
Nothing about that said "I have authority." It sounded like a sincere compliment.
it creates the perception that he 'blesses' coaches. It's not his position to pass judgement good or bad. That's the point. If I go public saying that I think my boss is a good dude, he/she knows I want a raise
And I'm sure he doesn't get it. But this is what a politician does to get in the door.

He needs to be silent as to his opinion on anyone in the league. This is the same snake that sucked $2 million out of our bank account. The ONLY thing I want to hear this SOB say is "We're sending you back the money we withheld."

Its actually worse that I thought. From Last Fall. They have invested our money and the conference distributes the interest on our money to all of the members of the Conference, for the next 3 years. We will know at the end of 3 years how much Baylor gets, absent $2mm in legal fees, perhaps more:

To date, the Big 12 Conference has withheld $14,255,000 from Baylor's revenue distribution. From the amount currently withheld, Baylor will immediately reimburse the Conference for its legal costs associated with the Verification - currently $1,651,000. The approximately $12.6 million remaining will be invested for the next 48 months. Net earnings realized on the investments will be distributed in equal portions to the 10 members of the Conference on an annual basis and will be used in funding campus-wide and athletics prevention efforts focused on sexual and gender-based harassment and violence, intimate partner violence, and stalking, including, but not limited to, programming addressing healthy relationships, LGBTQ+ discrimination, and bystander awareness. At the end of the 48-month period the Board will determine the amount to be returned to Baylor minus a $2,000,000 fine for reputational damage to the Conference and its members. The Board action immediately returns Baylor to full participation in future Conference revenue distributions.
RegentCoverup
Our fans aren't aware of all the details. It was a pure political shakedown by drag queen Boren.

The league needs to pay Baylor back for every one of the interns that Boren raped and/or sexually assaulted.

David
Boren
Raped
Interns

#DBR6I

xiledinok
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Our fans aren't aware of all the details. It was a pure political shakedown by drag queen Boren.

We'd be fools to let this pass.

We aren't powerless, the league thinks we should sit back and take this. I'll bet that now that Boren is nearing his conviction, the support of all members has weakened for this theft.

True. We should attack the minute Boren gets charged for slobbing on his employees' *****es.
RegentCoverup
The Oklahoma Board of Regents are covering for him and the conference is hiding it.

We need a COMPLETE and FULL investigation.
SMack
DBR6I
SMack
So Boren was accusing others of what he is guilty of?

He could be in Congress or something.
JXL
You would have thought the commissioner of the Big XII would have fought to get a Big XII school into the playoffs, but apparently only if it's Texas or OU.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.