Football
Sponsored by

I warned you guys about Tech.

5,863 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ShooterTX
longtimebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now it's halftime. Let's see if CMR can get the players attention and get them on track.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
I bet it's the fault of that guy that ordered his pizza too early
dickies002
longtimebear said:

Now it's halftime. Let's see if CMR can get the players attention and get them on track.

We should have listened! I thought they would lay down!
TheAgentGrant
jdrs
Glad you warned us!
CSIBear
jdrs said:

Glad you warned us!
lol
Jacques Strap
We played beneath our typical level, made dumb decisions, lost our MLB on defense, dropped a sure game winner, and still beat them.They suck.
hodedofome
Tech wasn't the problem today. Our offense was the problem for most of the game. 3 INTs by Brewer, Mims shut down and not much of a running game. Somehow we pulled it out.
BearlySober
Way to go buddy. Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back.
BUmoneymaker
You were right, i should have played better, made better calls, and not thrown all those picks or missed those tackles. I was looking onto the next game! WE DIDNT LISTEN

"I hope" -Red

"Apply yourself" -W.White

"Guys, who is Keyser Soze?" - K. Soze

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." -J.L. Picard
DST
Good thing I did all that film study. Really helped in OT.
xiledinok
Tech whipped OSU. It would be an accomplishment to beat OSU on the road this week.

Charlie played like he's banged up.

Longtime, we won. 6-0. Bowl game. I'm upset we did not cover. We won a game when we were trailed at half.
Stefano DiMera
I wished you had warned me of our quitter fans..i wouldve stayed away from the game thread.
DanaDane
An "I told you so" for a team that lost? Is this real?
BearlySober
DanaDane said:

He could have just posted in his other thread, but he found it important enough to start a new one.
MilliVanilli
6-0, gargle my balls Caber.
baylor1999
We pretty much gave that game away. Tech is still garbage
longtimebear
BearlySober said:

DanaDane said:

He could have just posted in his other thread, but he found it important enough to start a new one.
Yes, I could have but I thought a fresh thread was best. Not to pat myself on the back, I would have loved to been wrong. The near perfect play against K-State was what I was concerned about mostly. I've been watching this school play for a long time and I just felt it coming. All of you are right....we stunk it up in the first half and were very fortunate to stay in the game. Thanks to our defence we did give ourselves a chance.

Tech came in to Waco with a new coach, new system and had played a little tougher schedule than us. There wasn't any respect for Tech by most posters. Thus my warning about the overconfidence.

Anyway....we ARE 6 and 0 and know we played crappy and still won.

Hats off to Tech for teaching us a big lesson !
EvilTroyAndAbed
If Brewer doesn't make bad decisions in regulation, we most likely cover. Quit patting yourself on the back.
BUmoneymaker
I hate to be the guy that mentions ref calls because we certainly dodged a bullet with no turnover on that muffed hike by the center, yet i couldnt help but feel like the refs were calling everything else against us and giving tech way more benefit of the doubt in q4.

Probably goes both ways and will never be perfect but for once I found myself usoling explitives at refs more than is reasonable. Even flipped the bird at my tv.

Happy and will take the win but that game was full of turns. Unreal

"I hope" -Red

"Apply yourself" -W.White

"Guys, who is Keyser Soze?" - K. Soze

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." -J.L. Picard
Shakesbear
TT has NEVER been an easy out. NEVER! Glad we scored at least one more point than them
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
BellCountyBear
BUmoneymaker said:

I hate to be the guy that mentions ref calls because we certainly dodged a bullet with no turnover on that muffed hike by the center, yet i couldnt help but feel like the refs were calling everything else against us and giving tech way more benefit of the doubt in q4.

Probably goes both ways and will never be perfect but for once I found myself usoling explitives at refs more than is reasonable. Even flipped the bird at my tv.

We definitely did not have the refs in our pockets tonight. Some of their spots favoring tech were atrocious.
Bears01
Milli, I never post but you and your caber comments pisses me off. You are the one that needs to get over it. If Art Briles never came to Baylor we would still be watching games in Beverly Hills and Baylor University would still be reporting 0% sexual assaults. I'm a huge Rhule fan and I'm still a big Art fan going back to my days of being a Hamlin Pied Piper.
BUGWBBear
Bears01 said:

Milli, I never post but you and your caber comments pisses me off. You are the one that needs to get over it. If Art Briles never came to Baylor we would still be watching games in Beverly Hills and Baylor University would still be reporting 0% sexual assaults. I'm a huge Rhule fan and I'm still a big Art fan going back to my days of being a Hamlin Pied Piper.

We just put him on ignore...
GrowlTowel
I read your warnings but went to the game anyway.

Then drove home happy.
Timbear
Charlie's 3 interceptions made it close.
historian
xiledinok said:

Tech whipped OSU. It would be an accomplishment to beat OSU on the road this week.

Charlie played like he's banged up.

Longtime, we won. 6-0. Bowl game. I'm upset we did not cover. We won a game when we were trailed at half.
Agreed. I was a bit concerned about Charlie's health. Crazy part, though, is that he played great in the 2nd half (except that INT)--just like against Iowa State & K State. I hope he is at 100% Saturday. We will need everyone to play better--especially since we don't have Clay Johnston on D.

Quote:

The officiating was terrible throughout. You would think we were playing Texas!

There are too many examples to cite, but here are the ones that jump out to me: the ball placement was terrible, the Safety we had that was not called, & the penalties that were miscalled.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
MilliVanilli
Bears01 said:

Hi Caber, you can get as pissy as you want with your fan fiction.

I'll be here to taunt you with reality. Baylor is 6-0, Caber High is in an existential crisis.
MilliVanilli
BUGWBBear said:

Bears01 said:

We just put him on ignore...
Haha, you Cabers can't ignore much of anything.
BaylorGrad&Dad
We would have listened more closely if your warning had gone like this:

historian
Tech is no harmless little bunny!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Bears01
Bears01 9:54p, 11/11/17
All of you bashing Rhule this early are a bunch of dumbasses!

Milli this is one of my probably two post, I'm just saying you need to get over the caber crap, if you do I might like you.
MilliVanilli
Bears01 said:

Milli this is one of my probably two post, I'm just saying you need to get over the caber crap, if you do I might like you.

You must be new here, until the Cabers go away they will have no peace.

Baylor football is irrelevant to their Caber High angst and they gnash their teeth with every Baylor win because they can't cling to their myth that a high school coach was the only person who could possibly ever win.

RebelT
MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

Baylor football is irrelevant to their Caber High angst and they gnash their teeth with every Baylor win because they can't cling to their myth that a high school coach was the only person who could possibly ever win.

I have been one of the biggest Rhule fans on either side of SE365, and I will go after legitimate CAB bull**** just as much as anyone when it pops up...

But you are a complete cancer to this forum.

Save your nonsense for when it is warranted and stop polluting every thread with it.
longtimebear
MilliVanilli said:

Bears01 said:

I'd love to meet you at a tailgate or anywhere down there in Waco, but I would probably have a Cardiac Arrest on my first punch to your face. Maybe I'll just wait for someone else to get a belly full and take my place. Meanwhile....enjoy your constitutional rights of freedom of speech.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.