Football
Sponsored by

xiledinok's trifecta

1,034 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Perfect week. A loser team beat a loser team they had to beat them

xiledinok's trifecta.

Caber no trailer QBs high: Big loss on the road.
Baylor win: Rex, it's all downhill this year. Your kid isn't getting a bowl bonus at BU.
Florida State blowout: Baby Briles failed the test.
BearlySober
Lol ok dude.
Jack Bauer
Dude...let it go.
Dman
For the love of god.please ignore the OBSESSED. if no one responds...this just slides off to page 2 and beyond.
xiledinok
Cabers, it's time for your boy to send in that NCAA response. He needs to do that quickly or retire from coaching after this season. The network boys want Art down like Leon Spinks.

Only Allied Movers moves more than Baby Briles. Damn hard headed guy can't add to the playbook.
xiledinok
Ttt

Always amazing when 3rd rate football fans disappear after doing everything they can to undermine a football coach who took over a ghetto trash dumpster fire and who continues to show that you can win without embarrassing people at every level and pissing off those who make deals so you can make $5 million a year coaching college football.
ImwithBU
xiledinok said:

xiledinok's trifecta.

Baylor win: Rex, it's all downhill this year. Your kid isn't getting a bowl bonus at BU.
Damn did Briles give your wife the wood, your fascination with that family is beyond obsession
xiledinok
ImwithBU said:

xiledinok said:

xiledinok's trifecta.

Damn did Briles give your wife the wood, your fascination with that family is beyond obsession

I hate trash on the yard. Go figure. I m just looking for his fans who use our forum for his propaganda. It's time for an NCAA response.
GhettoHEBear
xiledinok said:

ImwithBU said:

xiledinok said:

xiledinok's trifecta.

I hate trash on the yard. Go figure. I m just looking for his fans who use our forum for his propaganda. It's time for an NCAA response.
Art boned his wife
xiledinok
GhettoHEBear said:

xiledinok said:

ImwithBU said:

xiledinok said:

xiledinok's trifecta.

Art boned his wife

Even when you get slaughtered it's always about someone woman wanting to sleep with someone. You Cabers are pathetic. I just look at the women that surround you guys and a realize pole dancers show more character (plus the dancers won't put out for you guys).

Most of my black girlfriends from the past ask one question about Art.
"Why did we have to tell him he was free"...I guess when they are hot and on top, they don't settle for any old scrubby UH boy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.