Football
Sponsored by

Rhule said...

1,530 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by historian
Stefano DiMera
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...in post game presser that he almost called the fake field goal on the last play in regulation..

That would have been a brass ball move.

On a related note. On Tech board theyre bashing Wells on the 4th and 2 going for it..and not going for 2 in 1st overtime.
MilliVanilli
Stefano DiMera said:

...in post game presser that he almost called the fake field goal on the last play in regulation..

On a related note. On Tech board theyre bashing Wells on the 4th and 2 going for it..and not going for 2 in 1st overtime.
They can gargle our Bear balls.

Only we go for two in the first OT.

vanillabryce
Glad he didn't. With the distance left to go and the way we were operating it would've made sense for us to lineup with our offense out there.
Johnny Bear
Way too much of a gamble in that situation, especially at home. Even with our less than stellar kicking game, you have to go for the field goal to send it to OT. Man that was an ugly looking kick, but it went through and that's all that counts.
Heisman25g
I agree Johnny, somebody needs to tell him that on field goals that short, get the ball in the air!!!!! He kicked that way too low for me and there was no reason to
The Banterer
Can't lie, I kind of wanted us to go for it at the end of the 4th, even though taking it to overtime as a home favorite is obviously the smart play. The drop on 2nd down was such a kick in the pants it felt like we deserved to win in regulation. Glad the right decision was made!
historian
MilliVanilli said:

Stefano DiMera said:

They can gargle our Bear balls.

Only we go for two in the first OT.

"Bears win! Bears win! Bears win!"

I wish I could find the clip of Coach Shawn Bell saying that to his kid after the win over Vandy. I know I saw it somewhere but cannot remember. It was awesome.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.