Football
Sponsored by

Apologies Needed

23,758 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
BirelBear
This is a message board designed to allow a space for people to discuss Baylor football. Without hot takes and dissenting opinions, it would be a pretty boring place.

But I don't think we need to call fellow Baylor fans names and demand that they apologize for expressing their opinions on a message board. We should thank them for their participation in this message board that we all use.

Silly thread.
EK bear
BirelBear said:

This is a message board designed to allow a space for people to discuss Baylor football. Without hot takes and dissenting opinions, it would be a pretty boring place.

But I don't think we need to call fellow Baylor fans names and demand that they apologize for expressing their opinions on a message board. We should thank them for their participation in this message board that we all use.

Silly thread.
Sounds like I should just keep Thee on ignore.
REX
Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?

You should apologize for being a part of bu's BIGGEST game in the last 45 years and getting.....well beat
2-30
Thanks
OldSchoolBU
I blue-starred and would read again
The past is last! Be a champion today!
Johnny Bear
This season to date has been beyond the wildest dreams of just about all of us and CMR and staff deserve all due credit for it.

Having said that, as things stand today the scoreboard still says CAB - two Big 12 championships and CMR - zero Big 12 championships (hopefully he is about to cut that start in half).

..... Just saying......
Thee University
Johnny Bear said:

's This season to date has been beyond the wildest dreams of just about all of us and CMR and staff deserve all due credit for it.

Having said that, as things stand today the scoreboard still says CAB - two Big 12 championships and CMR - zero Big 12 championships (hopefully he is about to cut that start in half).

..... Just saying......
Hold on there Johnny...................we are tied using the Briles era method. I proclaim us TIED with OU for the Big 12 Championship. In Rhule's Year 3 we are 11-1/8-1. Briles put up a 7-5/4-4 in Year 3. Of course Briles' loss was to a 7-6 West Virginia team 27-41 and that was in Year 7 of his tenure.

Just saying.................Truth Don't Lie!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

You should apologize for being a part of bu's BIGGEST game in the last 45 years and getting.....well beat
2-30
Thanks
I do apologize. My 15 tackles (tied with Tommy Tabor for leading) were not enough to negate our 7 turnovers and 158 yards of total offense against the defending National Champions.

I tried my hardest but it just wasn't good enough.

Thanks for caring. Wish you could have been there cheering us on.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
You can't win without sticking to the wishbone offense. (leaving this here incase I'm right sometime in the future)
Yogi
I love you, Thee, but you have way too much time on your hands.

Take your meds, Bro and enjoy the lake. Life is good for all of us.

I was wrong on some of my early concerns regarding Rhule, but I stand behind backing Art Briles. Art is still the winningest coach in the history of Baylor Football - and without our success earlier in the decade, a guy like Rhule never comes down here.

I don't believe in CAB'ers...

I don't believe in Rhulers...

I only believe in Sic 'Em.

"Smarter than the Average Bear."
RegentCoverup
BirelBear said:

No. It's a place for people with an interest in Baylor to discuss it's activities across the board. Agree that diverse opinions are welcomed, but the fundamental assumption is that it is a going concern and will continue to be.

There is a fine line between someone that has it's best interests and someone that is truly here only to tear it down. Rex being a prime example. He's been unequivocal in trying to avenge his son being terminated.

That a post from the predecessor site that was misrepresented as opinion of Baylor faithful was used in a media story to tear the school down is a good example of what I mean.
MoneyBear
Thee University said:

How many are repentant?
This kind of crap is exactly why I cancelled my subscription.

I loved the last staff. The current staff had to grow on me because I watched Baylor football become a punchline again and the current staff bore some short-term blame for that. But I'm all-in just like everyone else and the fact that I had doubts or maintained some level of loyalty to the previous regime after they were booted doesn't mean that this season is any less sweet for me.

Our program is on excellent footing to go out and reach new heights. Can we not just go back to enjoying the ride?

I don't know that I ever said I'd fire anyone on the current staff and I may not be on your list of names but posts like this are easily the most pathetic thing on this board. Guys who run around with the advantage of hindsight telling you how they knew all along have the smallest d!cks on the board...guaranteed. Feel free to EAD.

P.S. Have a nice day.
Sic'em
EvilTroyAndAbed
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks
I do apologize. My 15 tackles (tied with Tommy Tabor for leading) were not enough to negate our 7 turnovers and 158 yards of total offense against the defending National Champions.

I thought it was a team sport. You throwing your teammates under the bus? Classy.
Sailor Bear
LoL. "Say you're sorry, you cry baby, pencil neck, broke dick dogs." Truly stupid stuff, OP.
Johnny Bear
Yogi said:

I was wrong on some of my early concerns regarding Rhule, but I stand behind backing Art Briles. Art is still the winningest coach in the history of Baylor Football - and without our success earlier in the decade, a guy like Rhule never comes down here.

Also, without Art, we would likely still be playing in an archaic almost 70 year old stadium and would likely still have no Heisman winner in our entire football history. It's beyond me how some people appear to have completely forgotten about things like that.
Self Made Bear
OP, please change handle to Troll University.
Thx!
Chamberman
Cry baby

Pencil neck

Broke dick

These are some solid adjectives Thee!

I'm no CAB apologists, but I highly doubt you're gonna get what you're seeking, or maybe you already have.

Ursus Americanus
REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks
We're waiting on your apology for being triggered by facts.

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/57186/last
Osodecentx
Am I supposed to tear down prior Baylor championship teams in response to ignorant OP?

CAB teams won two Big 12 championships
CMR has one.

I'm proud of both and refuse to criticize either of Grant Teaff team championships.

I'm proud of all of them.

PS - THEE is a simpleton
xiledinok
REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks
Rex, you are still taunting and trashing after last week? How is your FSU QB after getting hit every possible way in the first half Saturday? You boys looked exceptionally out classed by coach Mullen and his staff.
I enjoyed QB Blackmon (the other QB) giving Baby Briles a ______ you look while walking away from him in the 4th quarter and rolling his eyes like he looked forward to not playing for you guys next season.
I laughed with all the efforts to throw Willie under the bus and the lobbying for the interim coach to be named head coach. Tv was awful not coming out and telling the viewers that FSU will likely be bringing in all new coaches.
OldSchoolBU
MoneyBear said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?
This kind of crap is exactly why I cancelled my subscription.

I loved the last staff. The current staff had to grow on me because I watched Baylor football become a punchline again and the current staff bore some short-term blame for that. But I'm all-in just like everyone else and the fact that I had doubts or maintained some level of loyalty to the previous regime after they were booted doesn't mean that this season is any less sweet for me.

Our program is on excellent footing to go out and reach new heights. Can we not just go back to enjoying the ride?

I don't know that I ever said I'd fire anyone on the current staff and I may not be on your list of names but posts like this are easily the most pathetic thing on this board. Guys who run around with the advantage of hindsight telling you how they knew all along have the smallest d!cks on the board...guaranteed. Feel free to EAD.

P.S. Have a nice day.
you cancelled your subscription to the free board? Or you cancelled your subscription to the premium board because of a post you read on the free board?

we might need to develop thicker skin as a fan base going forward.
The past is last! Be a champion today!
xiledinok
Most all the posters trashing Thee are the ones who should apologize.
REX
Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks

How many big 12 teams are ranked today?
Toughest conference ever?
Thanks

Those pesky little facts
xiledinok
Rex, you big bad bully. I saw a ranked opponent this weekend play against 6-6 bowl team from the ACC that would not win 6 in the Big 12.

7 sacks? You guys look terrible. Time to add a few more no huddle packages.
Ursus Americanus
REX said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks

Thanks

Those pesky little facts
I guess you're banking on people being illiterate as usual.

Lulz, you really are the butt hurt father of a disgraced fired nobody that is reduced to trolling a message board.

How proud you must make your boy.

They don't make them any more pathetic than this.
Dman
All football forums have washed up former athletes who peaked in college who try to stay relevant on a football forum. They try to validate their existence and re-live their glory years. Think of ALL the former football players over all the years of Baylor football..... THEE is the only one DESPERATE ENOUGH to wear this mantle proudly.

From someone who supported Teaff, Briles, and has openly supported Rhule from day 1....I feel sorry for the Opp. Living in the past is a sad life.
RegentCoverup
Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks

Thanks

Those pesky little facts
Lulz, you really are the butt hurt father of a disgraced fired nobody that is reduced to trolling a message board.

Seriously. Rex, you're lucky this is a message board and you have the chance to respond.

If it were a physical space, you'd be surrounded by people with their backs turned.

You're done. Go find a program that will take you.
Malbear
The original post reads like some Westboro signs that I saw outside of Kansas' stadium...
REX
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks

Thanks

Those pesky little facts

Seriously. Rex, you're lucky this is a message board and you have the chance to respond.

If it were a physical space, you'd be surrounded by people with their backs turned.

You're done. Go find a program that will take you.

That wasn't very nice
LIB,MR BEARS
I've been behind Rhule since about 5 minutes into his introductory press conference. I was also behind Briles and will not apologize for that.

One thing everyone needs to know about Thee; since he last suited up, life has been down hill for him. The song Glory Days will paint an accurate picture for you of Thee.
Canada2017
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

2-30
Thanks

I was there.....super tough loss. Knew going in that Bama had far more talent but was hoping that Teaff could pull off one more 'miracle'.

And yes THEE....you were 100% correct all along .

Congratulations bears on a fantastic season....done with class.

Reverend
Thee has become nothing more than a troll.
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

Am I supposed to tear down prior Baylor championship teams in response to ignorant OP?

CAB teams won two Big 12 championships
CMR has one.

I'm proud of both and refuse to criticize either of Grant Teaff team championships.

I'm proud of all of them.

PS - THEE is a simpleton

Thee University
xiledinok said:

Rex, you big bad bully. I saw a ranked opponent this weekend play against 6-6 bowl team from the ACC that would not win 6 in the Big 12.

7 sacks? You guys look terrible. Time to add a few more no huddle packages.

Those coaches still need their cars washed!
Thee University
Reverend said:

Thee has become nothing more than a troll.
I've always enjoyed setting the records straight and spanking the piss out of delusional fallen hero worshippers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.