Football
Sponsored by

Notes from Vegas

1,707 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by osoprimo
REvansBU71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New Vegas odds on new coach for Dallas Cowboys... Matt Rhule or Lincoln Riley...
Vegas says Jason Garrett going to Carolina Panthers
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
BrutalBear
It ain't Rhule.
Dman
Rhule and Glory Whole simply makes NO sense. Rhule is opposite of Jerry Jones in just about every meaningful way.
DanaDane
He turned down the Jets because they wouldn't let him bring his own staff. There's very few coaches as vocal as Rhule about the importance of having HIS people around him. So Vegas thinks he's a favorite to go to the Cowboys, where Jerry Jones has made hiring decisions and forced coaches on the head coach for almost 3 decades and also maintains full control over all decisons. I'm not sure what Vegas person came up with those odds but I would stay the h ell away from if they give you odds on a game because they are obviously a bunch of dumba sses.
REvansBU71
Maybe Jerry has had an epiphany?

Naaaaahhh.....
Any Trump

GruntTuff
I'd be surprised if Rhule goes to a team where the owner rents an entire floor of a hotel to have his fun with the paid ladies.
CarmelBear
GruntTuff said:

I'd be surprised if Rhule goes to a team where the owner rents an entire floor of a hotel to have his fun with the paid ladies.

Wait, what? Did i miss something???
REvansBU71
Wow
Any Trump

osoprimo
Dman said:

Rhule and Glory Whole simply makes NO sense. Rhule is opposite of Jerry Jones in just about every meaningful way.

Interested in the back stories to the glory h0le and renting the entire wh0retel floor.
sounds like a normal Tuesday for Jerry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.