Football
Sponsored by

Proud of this team, THANK YOU Baylor football!

3,436 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by McCavebear
RegentCoverup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have some winners that represented Baylor on the field today and this season is far away a success in my opinion. Honored to share the Baylor logo with these guys and Im grateful for their hard work.

Thank you, Baylor football!!!!!!!!!
LTbear
Hotsauce
Great season! Proud fan.

Hate for the seniors that they came THAT close...
Karab
Didn't get the W, but never let the Baylor Family down. Proud of their fight and how far they've come. Have us excited for next year!

Rest up and get ready to dominate in a bowl!
McLaneStadium
We still have a chance to go 12-2 and have the best season in Baylor football history. This has been a magical season.
G&G Hustler
So proud! So many reasons this team could have rolled over in the game, but didn't. Thank you coaches and players for a successful 2019. Perhaps continue the momentum with a bowl win in early 2020?
Buddha Bear
Sic'em Georgia all day
Ursinine
Absolutely.

It's beyond reason that our Bears should have even been here, except heart, heart, and more heart. At every turn this game, and this season, and for the past 4 years when they could have laid down and quit, these Bears kept getting back up.

Well done Bears. Well done coaches.
chukronos
Fought to the end with a 3rd sting QB.

Great season!! So much fun to be back in the CFP talk.
DanaDane
Feels like so many eons away from that loss to Liberty and 1-11 season. Amazing how far the team came in such a short time.
CoachHBU2008
I love this team. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They could have just called it quits in the 3rd quarter, but bowed up. Honestly thought we we get them in overtime given that we were battle tested. But just didn't line up the way we wanted it. Great game. Great season. We're not done. This program is growing in all the right ways. We will be back in the fold next year. Great job fellas. And thank you Coach Rhule for building this championship culture based on grit and physicality. This is the formulas needed to win at any level.
RegentCoverup
Keep pouring it on for our players, seniors and underclassmen alike.

This isn't some crap t-shirt fan university, these guys will be alumni someday and have degrees. The appreciation we show them only makes our program stronger.

I'm all for a personal thank you note to the players, coaches and support folks that made this season.

it's humbling to benefit from their efforts and they represented Baylor like champions and professionals. I'm grateful just to be associated with these guys.
RegentCoverup
CoachHBU2008 said:

I love this team. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They could have just called it quits in the 3rd quarter, but bowed up. Honestly thought we we get them in overtime given that we were battle tested. But just didn't line up the way we wanted it. Great game. Great season. We're not done. This program is growing in all the right ways. We will be back in the fold next year. Great job fellas. And thank you Coach Rhule for building this championship culture based on grit and physicality. This is the formulas needed to win at any level.
The future is bright.

Now is a good time for us to circle the wagons(haha) and show our team that we appreciate them.
BUbackerinET
Yes- GREAT SEASON, and completely exceeded my expectations- now let's finish strong with a bowl game win (hoping for the Sugar)
chorne68
Our Bears made this a very interesting season. Season tickets should increase next year. Now lets go and get some great recruits...
DST
Buddha Bear said:

Sic'em Georgia all day
Uh, what? No? Do you WANT to go to the Alamo Bowl?
BUbackerinET
Couldn't agree more
BylrFan
so proud ! Go LSU, give me sugar.
RegentCoverup
Someone confirm the address of the Football Office and let's send the team thank you's.

They can decorate the locker room with it.
Big_Pumpin
A couple of plays away from going undefeated. Down 10 twice in this game and fought back both times. We have the mentality down. Just need to take the next step.
RegentCoverup
Big_Pumpin said:

A couple of plays away from going undefeated. Down 10 twice in this game and fought back both times. We have the mentality down. Just need to take the next step.
that's right. We play with tenacity. Now just need to consolidate our efforts and bring in guys in the trenches that can help us dominate.
CoachHBU2008
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

CoachHBU2008 said:

The future is bright.

Now is a good time for us to circle the wagons(haha) and show our team that we appreciate them.

Agreed my friend.
wuzzybear
I think Rhule thought with all our OT experience we could do it again. Not so with no Brewer. Bad series on O from the start. Can never take sacks in OT.
boognish_bear
Absolutely OP. We can be proud of this team in every regard.

OU is one of the best teams in the country and twice we played them down to the wire....with our 3rd string QB today no less

Thank you CMR, staff, and players....hell of a year!
blueeyedbear
CoachHBU2008 said:

Ursinine - "It's beyond reason that our Bears should have even been here, except heart, heart, and more heart. At every turn this game, and this season, and for the past 4 years when they could have laid down and quit, these Bears kept getting back up".
"Well done Bears. Well done coaches".

So proud of these guys, the staff and their parents for trusting that CMR was the guy and Baylor was the place for their son.
Now lets get some more guys that never quit and represent themselves and Baylor like this team did this year.
Doc Holliday
Team was great all season...except for the O line. Sucks they didn't progress.
Timbear
Great job Rhule and team. Great season. Let's beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.
REvansBU71
They never quit. This has been a great year, and I'm so proud to be a Baylor alum and lifelong fan.

I wish my dad ( Baylor Dental 1950) could be here.
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
Jack Bauer
Thank you for such a enjoyable Fall. We are proud of you. Go get em in the bowl!!!
bear2be2
Some great stuff on this thread. So proud of this team and coaching staff.
BoonDockSaint
Super exciting season....

Never would any of us thought we would win 11 games this year...or maybe ANY year under Rhule

Cant imagine how good we can be if Rhule and Co stays and gets to seriously recruit EXACTLY the guys they want

Plus this isnt a quick hit feeling and the graduate a bunch of guys and then fall back again which was common under Grant Teaff era

Johnny Bear
It's been a great season and has exceeded already anything I thought we'd do (and I had what I thought was high expectations). Hopefully we go to the Sugar Bowl and show well there.
ImABearToo
Far exceeded any and all expectations. Amazing when a bunch of 2 and 3 star recruits come together and are coached up by one of the best, championships are possible. The last 10 years of Baylor football have been so special. Let's enjoy this season, the upcoming bowl, and a solid foundation in place for next year.
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
Reverend
This is the best thread in the history of this board.

We are one family. Proud to be a part of it. Sic Em!!!!
Porteroso
So proud of the team. Only the second loss of the season, both by 1 score.

Goes to show you how hard they have worked. To go from 1-11 to this is incredible.

So proud of the players. Here's to a great bowl game.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.