Football
Sponsored by

Aggy praying Georgia beats us

8,090 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EK bear
Pecos 45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

Apparently Aggy's SECSECSEC pride will be on the line at the Sugar Bowl. Didn't realize we were playing them too.

Of course...if Georgia loses its because they missed the CFP and didn't care about the lousy Suagr Bowl. It's a win/win for them.

http://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3081920
You obviously have too much time on your hands.
Get out and volunteer somewhere.
PTA, Rotary, Lions Club.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
dave714
The Aggies. LOL
BUbackerinET
The irony of it all, is there complete arrogance thinking they could actually succeed in the SEC West. Here's the most hilarious part: they will NEVER be in contention for the national championship they hired that coach for ridiculous money to win. They can't be in the playoff unless the cfp committee takes a 2-loss team. Aggy will NEVER be less than a 2- loss team, because EVERY YEAR they must play LSU, Bama, an Auburn. Every year they will lose at least 2 of those 3, not to mention other losses they will incur from the SEC East. I chuckle every time I think about it...
Forest Bueller
dave714 said:

The Aggies. LOL
This. Pathetic.
Robert Wilson
The Gomers went 7-5 annually for 20 years in the Big 12.

They go 7-5 now.

They have to distract themselves with something.
historian
boxster said:

Jorkel said:

Most Baylor fans always wish that every team beats a&m ...there is even a thread about it right now going. it's not that big of a deal.
Most Baylor fans don't think about A&M that frequently. Are they in a bowl this year? Haven't checked.
I expect/hope the Pokes do to them what thew Snydercats did to them the last time they sere at the Texas Bowl.

Quote:

The irony of it all, is there complete arrogance thinking they could actually succeed in the SEC West. Here's the most hilarious part: they will NEVER be in contention for the national championship they hired that coach for ridiculous money to win. They can't be in the playoff unless the cfp committee takes a 2-loss team. Aggy will NEVER be less than a 2- loss team, because EVERY YEAR they must play LSU, Bama, an Auburn. Every year they will lose at least 2 of those 3, not to mention other losses they will incur from the SEC East. I chuckle every time I think about it...
My thinking exactly. If I could, I would give you more stars!
JXL
Who cares if A&M is rooting for Georgia over us? I'm certainly rooting for Oklahoma State to beat them.
BUbackerinET
Yes, this too!
Porteroso
JXL said:

Who cares if A&M is rooting for Georgia over us? I'm certainly rooting for Oklahoma State to beat them.

Oh, they made it to a bowl this year? They gon get smoked by okst. Okst was pretty competent this year.
Last of the Larrys
It's pretty clear the entire Aggy fan base has Stockholm Syndrome.
Ursus Americanus
Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

funny thing....i have never met an aggy who did not read texags.

They all follow the group think on that site....it's amazing.
I think it's related to the story of how many Aggies it takes to produce a pound of brains.

Yet, A&M is always ranked higher than Baylor in academics; not to mention the poor employment record of Baylor grads vs A&M and many other Texas schools.
You're the one trying to troll a Baylor forum in the middle of the work week, pretty indicative of someone gainfully employed....
contrario
Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

I think it's related to the story of how many Aggies it takes to produce a pound of brains.

Yet, A&M is always ranked higher than Baylor in academics; not to mention the poor employment record of Baylor grads vs A&M and many other Texas schools.
Source of poor employment record?

Anecdotally, all my Baylor friends are employed and I see countless homeless people wearing aggy shirts.
Ursus Americanus
contrario said:

Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

Anecdotally, all my Baylor friends are employed and I see countless homeless people wearing aggy shirts.
A&M has become a diploma mill, been told that by an Aggie friend at that, their engineering department is pumping out students at such volume that quality control and quality instruction is impossible and he fears in a decade or so it will catch up to them and ruin their reputation.

The talking points internally are trying to pretend it hasn't impacted academics, but intelligent alumni know better.
Acceptance rates and standards at A&M are a far cry from what they were as recent 2010.

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/11/08/now-more-66000-students-texas-m-getting-crowded/
boognish_bear
Bears and ags in unity

Bear8084
We allow aggy trolls to trash our school on here, why?
boognish_bear
Mahan1979 said:

contrario said:

Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

Too bad statistics aren't determined by the status of your "Baylor friends". Fortunately, we have other sources of information and statistics. I'll post one for you here. Baylor is ranked 12th in Texas as far as job prospects and pay go, and tuition for Baylor last year was higher than Rice. Baylor could possibly be the worst value education in Texas right now. https://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/best-schools-by-state/bachelors/texas

This doesn't sound like a very reliable data gathering approach

"PayScale is a voluntary system where individuals complete an online survey and self-report their earnings and other data."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltnietzel/2019/11/11/comparing-the-college-scorecard-and-payscales-college-salary-report-four-key-differences/
Ursus Americanus
Mahan1979 said:

contrario said:

Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

Too bad statistics aren't determined by the status of your "Baylor friends". Fortunately, we have other sources of information and statistics. I'll post one for you here. Baylor is ranked 12th in Texas as far as job prospects and pay go, and tuition for Baylor last year was higher than Rice. Baylor could possibly be the worst value education in Texas right now. https://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report/best-schools-by-state/bachelors/texas
I guess when not cruising for sheep some aggies like to behave as one.
boognish_bear
Real army not a fan of fake army

contrario
Mahan1979 said:

contrario said:

Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

Still looking for a credible source for "poor employment record" and a definition of what that even means would be helpful too.

And I don't think you understand how to use quotation marks. My Baylor friends are all employed, no quotation marks needed. It is simply a fact.

And lastly, what about all the homeless people around Houston with aggy shirts?
Ursus Americanus
contrario said:

Mahan1979 said:

contrario said:

Mahan1979 said:

BearlyBeloved said:

Redbrickbear said:

Still looking for a credible source for "poor employment record" and a definition of what that even means would be helpful too.

And I don't think you understand how to use quotation marks. My Baylor friends are all employed, no quotation marks needed. It is simply a fact.

And lastly, what about all the homeless people around Houston with aggy shirts?
The aggy troll was rightfully banned, he's probably seething reading our responses to his ******ry though.

Sampi82
“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.”
Bearsnarl
AGGIES? You talkin' about AGGIES? You mean the "Have you heard the one about?" champion university?
Iron Claw
robby44 said:

Sad
They should quit worrying about us and worry about that $75 million dollar coach and the Texas bowl

"Rome wasn't built in a day..."

Oh wait, that was a different school with a hot-shot (overpaid) coach.
FKA tri it
EK bear
Ahh I remember the days of academic smack. So glad we've been past that for a decade now.

Aggy is out of sight out of mind. Let's keep them that way.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.