Story Poster
Baylor Football

Former Baylor HC Matt Rhule talks one on one with David Smoak

January 7, 2020

Coaching Search Special: Try SicEm365 Premium for $5.00 for three months  

Former Baylor head coach Matt Rhule decided to accept an offer to become the next head coach of the Carolina Panthers. He talks one on one with David Smoak.

Tags: Football
Discussion from...

Former Baylor HC Matt Rhule talks one on one with David Smoak

6,183 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ojos del oso
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wish Matt Rhule all the best, but frankly I no longer have any interest in what he has to say.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
GABear78
Who's Matt Rhule?
BaylorRocks
I wish him well. He certainly helped the Baylor program a ton when it needed it the most. But.....the "right place", "right feeling" head coach rhetoric is old and tired. I just wish he wouldn't lay so much of that BS on. I know its the right thing to say/do, but he went for the money and prestige - period. Just like every head coach that makes moves for themselves like this do. Just accept that boys and girls. I just wish he would man up and come out and just say that. The rest is head coach rhetoric.

"I felt like my work was done here"? That was the cherry on the hypocrisy sundae of this interview in my opinion.

Right, Matt...........
SuzieQuzie61
Yes, that comment about feeling his work was done here was just the opposite of what he said recently about feeling it WASN'T done here yet. I'm just disappointed in him.
HuttoBear
That's right!
Waco55
Sad that he is leaving Baylor. However, most anyone of you if had the opportunity would move up in your job. If his career goal is to be a head coach of an NFL team, I do not blame him, nor you if you were in similar position to better yourself and your family. He moved on now its time for us to move on.
ojos del oso
As I learned during my days on the campus of the Promised Land....NEVER TRUST A "PK"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.