Football
Sponsored by

Let's go get a homerun OC

21,453 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aliceinbubbleland
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking good in that G&G!
Bigkahunaww
gobears20 said:

I have a feeling we are going to start going after more four and five stars with this type of group. I feel that this group will separate from Rhules group.
This is what is exciting about the coaching staff. They are all good recruiters, and some really excel at it.
Meatball Johnson is suppose to be one of the best in the country.
Living the American dream in central Texas !
bear2be2
Bigkahunaww said:

gobears20 said:

I have a feeling we are going to start going after more four and five stars with this type of group. I feel that this group will separate from Rhules group.
This is what is exciting about the coaching staff. They are all good recruiters, and some really excel at it.

I'm excited to see what he can do, but he's only ever coached at LSU. Let's see if that remains true away from a blueblood that recruits itself.
Bear8084
bear2be2 said:

Bigkahunaww said:

gobears20 said:

I'm excited to see what he can do, but he's only ever coached at LSU. Let's see if that remains true away from a blueblood that recruits itself.

I think that is a fair assessment. While it remains to be said how good of recruiters they will be here, their pedigree is very promising. The staff Coach Aranda is building has been very impressive so far and a staff that us Baylor fans have only dreamed of. A coach and staff of this caliber (Not forgetting how awesome CMR and staff were) were only pipe dreams in 2016 or the dark years of Steele. It is just so cool to see how it is all coming together. Sic 'Em!
hodedofome
Hearing we'll have an OC announced today.
Self Made Bear
Any word on who?
gobears20
Staff
Already starting to go after five stars

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/61360
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
tpj1991
Self Made Bear said:

Any word on who?
Its Fedora
Aliceinbubbleland
gobears20 said:

Already starting to go after five stars

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/61360
This will really be interesting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.