Football
Sponsored by

Zierlein mocks Mims 24th overall

2,393 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Keyser Soze
Dia del DougO
How long do you want to ignore this user?

To the Saints. Doesn't mean that much in the real world, but he's one of the better media draft guys. It's a long way from Mims being considered like the 14th receiver in the draft on a few lists a couple of months ago before killing it in the combine and Senior Bowl workouts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001107112/article/lance-zierlein-nfl-mock-draft-20-dolphins-go-get-joe-burrow

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Mitch Blood Green
That would be wonderful for him. Great coach and home run QB.
BUbackerinET
247 has him to Vikings @ 25
historian
I don't really know anything about it, but I'd be surprised if he were not drafted in the first round. I wish I had the ability to make a video of his amazing circus catches from the past 3 years. He had so many of them and they were all quite notable, demonstrating amazing abilities. There are already several great Mims videos, what's one more?!
NOVA Bear
TCU with three 1st round picks in that mock draft and how did they do in their bowl game this year?
historian
Mock drafts are moderately entertaining at best. I don't think they mean anything & I rarely pay attention. I do look forward to the real thing to see how well Mims, Lynch, etc. do
Brian Ethridge
Staff
NOVA Bear said:

TCU with three 1st round picks in that mock draft and how did they do in their bowl game this year?
Circling it
canoso
CBS NFL mock just now: Mims to Broncos @ 15th overall pick.
BluesBear
I have a good friend who lives in Denver and he said the local radio shows were speaking highly of Mims this past week...all projected Denver to take him.

Oh man...

Mims to Denver
Eason to Chicago
Hunter Bryant to Packers...

Happy camper!!!
Porteroso
Really happy for the guy, he moved up quite a bit since the end of the season.
historian
Can't wait to see when & where he will go in the real draft.
KajunKarlsdad
Please let this happen! The Saints need another weapon to go with Michael Thomas and Drew does an amazing job of getting the most from his young receivers. Plus I'll get to see all of his games!
Keyser Soze

Just nice to see one of our guys rising and not falling.

BaylorRocks
So glad CAB knew talent when he saw it, and wasn't simply using Baylor to posture himself for an NFL gig
Keyser Soze
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.