Football
Sponsored by

Unshocking B12 development....Bowlsby makes a dumb decision

2,834 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Nick95
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can see no reason for this....thanks Bob

Of course....this is even more damaging to teams with a brand new coaching staff.

ABC BEAR
There are two people who need to go back into quarantine and stay there, Bob Bowlsby and Joe Biden.
Grizz Air
Are they three-waying with him? He doesn't need to know about personal Skype meetings. Keep it a secret. It's not an NCAA infraction. What blowsby doesn't know won't kill him. Or maybe it will and we will all be better for it.
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
historian
ABC BEAR said:

There are two people who need to go back into quarantine and stay there, Bob Bowlsby and Joe Biden.
Including virtual quarantine.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Totally idiotic. I wonder if Riley or Herman will obey. What business is it of his--especially if the NCAA doesn't care?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Wichitabear
This is unreal!!! What reason would he have for this decision? Doesn't make any sense!
OsoCoreyell
Blowsme continues to be a force for idiocy. Things are going to be crazy in the next round of realignment. I know TV contracts will start rolling off in the next several years, but the posturing and positioning will start well before that. We need a real pro in the seat when it starts. Blowsme is not that guy.
Wichitabear
OsoCoreyell said:

Blowsme continues to be a force for idiocy. Things are going to be crazy in the next round of realignment. I know TV contracts will start rolling off in the next several years, but the posturing and positioning will start well before that. We need a real pro in the seat when it starts. Blowsme is not that guy.
Ditto!
CHP Bear
He needs a video conference with coaches, players and fans explaining his decision. I'm sure there is a good reason, but I'm having a tough time finding that needle under the hay stack. Good reason was a joke.
57Bear
CHP Bear said:

He needs a video conference with coaches, players and fans explaining his decision. I'm sure there is a good reason, but I'm having a tough time finding that needle under the hay stack. Good reason was a joke.
Telling Bowlsby how to operate must be like telling the Baylor BOR how to operate. Futility!
EatMoreSalmon
Ok, that's dumb.
boognish_bear
BUbackerinET
He began as a dumbass, continues to be a dumbass, and will be so until he dies.
CorsicanaBear
An extremely well compensated dumbass.
Illigitimus non carborundum
BUbackerinET
Yes, CB
jdrs
Who is in charge of the Big 12 ? Is there anyone or a group of people who he answers to? What I mean is who would be responsible for firing this clown?
toughbear
UT
Task Force 2015
According to Big 12 bylaws he reports to the Board of Directors which is a committee made up of the 10 University Presidents.
Nick95
Good God he sucks so bad
WE ARE GOING TO WIN
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.