Football
Sponsored by

7th year of eligibility for Platt?

2,017 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CHP Bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I believe he's the only player to have played under GuyMo, Briles, Rhule, and now Aranda.

(I kid I kid....but that's a funny comment by Levi

Grizz Air
Iron Claw
Let's hope he would be working a third or fourth degree. Dude might be the most degreed athlete in the history of BU.
FKA tri it
Stefano DiMera
Forgot Grobe.
Dia del DougO
I'm pretty sure he's talking about for track only. Not sure if it could still be a possibility or not, but that would be fun. He's probably hoping to get an NFL camp invite.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
historian
Can't see him being able to play football another year. Last year he received permission for the 6th year but that was it.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
JeremiahJT
Tech had a lineman that was granted a seventh year a few years ago I believe. Platt has payed four full football seasons hasn't he though?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
He didn't play for Morriss, just Teaff and Reedy.
CHP Bear
Another BU Record for the record books. Platt, the only football/track star to graduate with a BS, MBA and PHD, while playing NCAA sports. Now wait a minute, your pulling my leg, Doctor Platt?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.