Football
Sponsored by

Something We Need to Start Thinking About

1,598 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Booray
Midnight Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am a football season ticket holder who has already paid for 2020 season tickets.

It's beginning to look like we may not have a 2020 football season.

If we do not have a 2020 football season, do we who have already paid for our season tickets insist on a refund?

Or do we not press the issue and consider it a donation?

I'm in the "consider it a donation" camp.
Chitownbear
I think they will legally have to refund any payments made or apply it to the following season. That said, I'll likely treat mine as a donation. The school is going to suffer greatly from this and I hope the alumni support the school to the extent they can.
GrowlTowel
Midnight Rider said:

I am a football season ticket holder who has already paid for 2020 season tickets.

If we do not have a 2020 football season, do we who have already paid for our season tickets insist on a refund?

Tickets are one thing. I am happy to carry those over. The BBF donation is another. That is significant money to me in these uncertain times. That re-up is at the end of the month.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
BUGWBBear
If a 187 degree field early in the season doesn't kill this bug, then every disease organization has been lying like the Chinese.
GrowlTowel
First game is at NRG which may be a makeshift hospital in the next month or so.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Booray
GrowlTowel said:

Midnight Rider said:

Tickets are one thing. I am happy to carry those over. The BBF donation is another. That is significant money to me in these uncertain times. That re-up is at the end of the month.
The problem is that it is clearly delineated. And of the wo, tickets would be refundable, donations not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.