Football
Sponsored by

How would no 2020 football impact the Bears for 2021?

716 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by IowaBear
Michibear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the 2020 football season swirls down the Covid19 drain, how might that impact Baylor for 2021? Potentially, that is year of development (somewhat, at least) with a new coach, new system, and a team that was going to be awfully young in 2020. I don't think we'd loose that many starters to the 2021 draft in this scenario.

So, would sitting out a year of football make Aranda's Bears stronger, tougher, and wiser? Would Baylor be the ultimate sleeper in 2021 if this were to happen?

IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Michibear said:

If the 2020 football season swirls down the Covid19 drain, how might that impact Baylor for 2021? Potentially, that is year of development (somewhat, at least) with a new coach, new system, and a team that was going to be awfully young in 2020. I don't think we'd loose that many starters to the 2021 draft in this scenario.

So, would sitting out a year of football make Aranda's Bears stronger, tougher, and wiser? Would Baylor be the ultimate sleeper in 2021 if this were to happen?
You'd think yes, simply because it gives them time to learn the offense and defensive systems more in depth as opposed to being somewhat vanilla. Also allows some transfers to be eligible.
I still think if they play this year this is a 7-5 team with a ceiling of 9-3

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.