Football
Sponsored by

Rutgers President Jonathan Holloway Believes Final Decision On College Football Will

1,545 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff

Wichitabear
gobears20 said:

The look on that Coach's face is about how I'm feeling.
Timbear
Northeastern Liberals have wanted to stop football for years. It goes against their worldview which is anti-male competition, male strength and male leadership. Physical strength is the main area where virtually no woman can compete with a man. (I said Virtually)
blackie
Timbear said:

Northeastern Liberals have wanted to stop football for years. It goes against their worldview which is anti-male competition, male strength and male leadership. Physical strength is the main area where virtually no woman can compete with a man. (I said Virtually)
Sorry I wasted my time reading this post.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Timbear said:

LOL! Not so sure about that, but I wonder why Syracuse has not taken steps to change their team mascot from the Orangemen. I would think most folks there would deem it as offensive.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MrGolfguy
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LOL! Not so sure about that, but I wonder why Syracuse has not taken steps to change their team mascot from the Orangemen. I would think most folks there would deem it as offensive.
Umm, hello? Syracuse changed their mascot about 15 years ago; they're the Syracuse Orange now.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wouldn't The Orange, Mr.Golfguy, be every bit as offensive?

-- Barack Obama
Michibear
MrGolfguy said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Umm, hello? Syracuse changed their mascot about 15 years ago; they're the Syracuse Orange now.
Prophetic. #orangemanbad
MrGolfguy
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I wasn't part of the decision making process, just informing you that you're about 15 years behind.
BluesBear
Look at Sweden. They are the model of what should have been done.

As well, a doctor in West Texas has been treating his patients with a mix of Steroids and Zinc. 100% recovery.

People will test positive
People will test positive and show symptoms
People will test positive, show symptoms and actually go to a doctor
People will test positive, show symptoms, see a doctor and go home

See where I'm going with this. Just play. You are at risk as much walking down the aisle in the grocery store as you are in a huddle.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MrGolfguy said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I wasn't part of the decision making process, just informing you that you're about 15 years behind.
Okay dude. Go Syracuse Orange! And Mr.Golfguy too! May peace be with you.

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.