Football
Sponsored by

Logan Compton

2,974 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by historian
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I read recently Logan's manslaughter charge was dismissed, any chance he plays for Baylor ?
Wichitabear
IowaBear said:

I read recently Logan's manslaughter charge was dismissed, any chance he plays for Baylor ?
I think there might be a good chance of that. Lol
IowaBear
Wichitabear said:

IowaBear said:

Always thought he would be a unique weapon for Baylor, hope he gets a second chance
Bear8084
Already back on the team from the looks of his Twitter.
Wichitabear
IowaBear said:

Wichitabear said:

IowaBear said:

Always thought he would be a unique weapon for Baylor, hope he gets a second chance
I thought he was already back and working out
Bear8084
Wichitabear said:

IowaBear said:

Wichitabear said:

IowaBear said:

I thought he was already back and working out

He is according to Twitter.
T-REX
Hes back on the team and has been since fall camp started pretty much
IowaBear
Good deal! I'm assuming he redshirts this year. But his film is impressive hopefully he makes an impact in a few years
BearForce
Yep he is on the team and FYI his dad is a member of this site. I will let him reveal himself if he so chooses.
IowaBear
BearForce said:

Yep he is on the team and FYI his dad is a member of this site. I will let him reveal himself if he so chooses.

I mean nothing bad was said about Logan. Accidents happen.
BearForce
IowaBear said:

BearForce said:

I mean nothing bad was said about Logan. Accidents happen.

I didn't take it as such...just wanted everyone to know that his dad is a very well thought of member of this site.
GarlandBear84
IowaBear said:

Good deal! I'm assuming he redshirts this year. But his film is impressive hopefully he makes an impact in a few years

Everyone gets a free year this season, so there will be no holding guys back in order to redshirt. Everyone can play as many games as they deserve.
Wichitabear
GarlandBear84 said:

IowaBear said:

Everyone gets a free year this season, so there will be no holding guys back in order to redshirt. Everyone can play as many games as they deserve.
Which is awesome
ccompton3
Hello everyone...and thanks for your thoughts for Logan. He is doing well and is back on campus and with the team. Honestly, we cannot thank Coach Aranda, Coach Bell and Jeramiah Dickey enough! They all worked really hard in getting Logan back. He is really excited about the season and is hoping that he will get an opportunity to get out there and just play again! It seems like it was forever ago that he was on the field and in a true game situation. I know that there are so many who are curious to see what Coach Fedora's offense will be like and what it will mean for the TE's on the roster. One thing I think you all will be excited about is that Logan believes that the TE group is one of the most competitive on the football team. I know that he is obviously biased, but he really feels like the group feeds off of one another and is super competitive with one another. He has had nothing but good things to say about his teammates. As you might imagine, his mom and I can't wait to see him out there in the Green and Gold and representing Baylor Nation! We're super hopeful he will make all you guys proud like he has made us. We are extremely happy and grateful to see his next chapter as a Baylor Bear! SicEm!!!
Saddle Up!
ccompton3 said:

Hello everyone...and thanks for your thoughts for Logan. He is doing well and is back on campus and with the team. Honestly, we cannot thank Coach Aranda, Coach Bell and Jeramiah Dickey enough! They all worked really hard in getting Logan back. He is really excited about the season and is hoping that he will get an opportunity to get out there and just play again! It seems like it was forever ago that he was on the field and in a true game situation. I know that there are so many who are curious to see what Coach Fedora's offense will be like and what it will mean for the TE's on the roster. One thing I think you all will be excited about is that Logan believes that the TE group is one of the most competitive on the football team. I know that he is obviously biased, but he really feels like the group feeds off of one another and is super competitive with one another. He has had nothing but good things to say about his teammates. As you might imagine, his mom and I can't wait to see him out there in the Green and Gold and representing Baylor Nation! We're super hopeful he will make all you guys proud like he has made us. We are extremely happy and grateful to see his next chapter as a Baylor Bear! SicEm!!!
Sic'Em, Logan!!
Timbear
Awesome! Go Logan!
cool34
ccompton3 said:

cool34
I'm glad to see Logan back followed he and my nephew Cade Stephenson in high school with their playoff run
Sic 'em
ccompton3
cool34 said:

I'm glad to see Logan back followed he and my nephew Cade Stephenson in high school with their playoff run
Sic 'em

Cade was a heck of a football player! That LB crew was honestly one of the best I've seen at the high school level. You don't see many LB groups all get 1st Team All District in the same year. Where is he going to school these days? Is he playing still?
cool34
Thanks for the comments, he decided just to be a student and go to TAMU, I sure tried though
historian
It was announced some time ago that Logan was back with the team. That is good news. I look forward to seeing him on the field. He might even play a few games this year. That would be nice.

I hate to say it, but as much as we all hate to have another game cancellation it might be a blessing in disguise so that the team is more prepared when we finally do play. I just hope we don't have any more cancellations and somehow they can find a way to get that 10th game.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
DanaDane
historian said:

It was announced some time ago that Logan was back with the team. That is good news. I look forward to seeing him on the field. He might even play a few games this year. That would be nice.

I hate to say it, but as much as we all hate to have another game cancellation it might be a blessing in disguise so that the team is more prepared when we finally do play. I just hope we don't have any more cancellations and somehow they can find a way to get that 10th game.

Why do we need 10? The media seems to now think 8 is the magic number, thanks to their love of the B1G.
historian
I don't really care what the media thinks. They are too biased and clearly don't like the Big 12 (with a few notable exceptions).

We want 10 games so we'll be on the same level as the rest of the conference and for postseason.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.