Football
Sponsored by

Rhoades on impact for Kansas game

3,210 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RegentCoverup
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
ImABearToo
Huh? I mean a big freaking Huh?
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
KajunKarlsdad
Great the one game I was coming on for. Better call it early in the week if you do Mack.
Shakesbear
gobears20 said:

I posed this exact question on the "Breaking News" thread before it was hijacked by all of the political hacks. Still don't have any kind of intelligible response regarding the playability of the Kansas game
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
Feel The Floyd
Does this mean a position group like QB has a couple positives?
DanaDane
If we have to cancel the KU game just stick a fork in the season and call it quits. That would mean we missed the entire month of September.
Courtesy_Flush
How many OL are in COVID protocol?
Shakesbear
My understanding is no positives, only contact tracing DQ's.
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
BUGWBBear
Watch it get canceled too
MommaBear
Looking like they should have allowed the entire roster to get Covid 3 months ago and be done with it. I was really trying hard to not get too excited for tomorrow's game, even though it was Friday afternoon! Then I looked on line before leaving school to see that our game was cancelled. I feel sorry for anyone who was already in Waco or close to it when the game got cancelled. Unreal. I'm gonna bet the SEC is the only conference that won't have to cancel any of their games because every player in the SEC has probably already had Covid months ago and has nothing to worry about.
BiPolarBear
Didn't the B12 give everybody common off weekends throughout the schedule so teams could reschedule called games into those off weekends? If that is the case and the KU game is called off next weekend wouldn't it be moved into one of those off Saturdays?
Mike E
MommaBear said:

Looking like they should have allowed the entire roster to get Covid 3 months ago and be done with it. I was really trying hard to not get too excited for tomorrow's game, even though it was Friday afternoon! Then I looked on line before leaving school to see that our game was cancelled. I feel sorry for anyone who was already in Waco or close to it when the game got cancelled. Unreal. I'm gonna bet the SEC is the only conference that won't have to cancel any of their games because every player in the SEC has probably already had Covid months ago and has nothing to worry about.

Even if they had they would be in the same situation.. game called due to contact tracing.
drahthaar
BUGWBBear said:

Watch it get canceled too
Uh, yeah, If the 14 days thing is in play or if the staff can change some DL folks to OL......
Stranger
When are you people going to realize Mack Rhoades is part of the problem. Please quit supplying us with his viewpoints.
I'm a Bearbacker
BaylorRocks
Please just refund all of my ticket purchases now !
Jack Bauer
Will we get burned for a THIRD time?
Bear8084

Sounds pretty optimistic there. Just hope it happens.
PartyBear
Stranger said:

When are you people going to realize Mack Rhoades is part of the problem. Please quit supplying us with his viewpoints.

Rhoades is the best AD we have had.
Bear8084
PartyBear said:

Stranger said:

Yup. Very much agreed. Anyone that really follows our athletic department understand that.
Timbear
How is an AD to ge judged? Success of all athletics during his tenure?
guadalupeoso
When are you going to realize that he is the one making decisions so even if you don't agree with his viewpoint, his viewpoint is the one most relevant to the situation?
RegentCoverup
Bear8084 said:

PartyBear said:

Stranger said:

Yup. Very much agreed. Anyone that really follows our athletic department understand that.
Three major scandals since 1994.

The common theme in all of them? A lack of management oversight.

He could be the greatest AD in the world. Just remember that the Board still signs and his checks, board members still demand petty favors, and board members still casually manage parts of the athletic department.

In an era where transparency is becoming the norm, this board has locked down information like the Communist Party of East Germany before the wall fell.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.