Football
Sponsored by

Quarterback is probably the position group causing the cancellation

1,659 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BUGWBBear
chorne68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I cannot think of another group that would cause the cancellation. They are always together and other groups have more players with quality three deep. We could not play without our top three quarterbacks. I just hope I am wrong or if I am right, they still test negative.
cougar king
They already said it was the offensive line.

Also some of your receivers and defensive backs played quarterback in high school.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
We can beat highly ranked North Carolina in a bowl game without a QB.
ImwithBU
clubhi said:

We can beat highly ranked North Carolina in a bowl game without a QB.

Briles beat a highly ranked North Carolina team. Baylor hasn't had an offensive mind like that before his or after his hire
EasyE
And funny how our current OC was the head coach of that UNC team.
DAC
EasyE said:

And funny how our current OC was the head coach of that UNC team.

Hopefully he took some notes lol
GShack
chorne68 said:

I cannot think of another group that would cause the cancellation. They are always together and other groups have more players with quality three deep. We could not play without our top three quarterbacks. I just hope I am wrong or if I am right, they still test negative.

OL
Born_A_Bear
Player, coach, or staff? A coach or trainer could result in any group being at risk under contact tracing guidelines.
Courtesy_Flush
Trainer tested positive and was in contact with most of the OL. There were other positive tests. But the contact tracing from the trainer to the OL was the big one.
Dia del DougO
Deep snapper U, imo. Can't have a game without their feature star future NFL player.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
BaylorRocks
Please just refund all of my ticket purchases now !
BUGWBBear
So they gonna cancel Kansas as well? It's scheduled before the end of the protocol quarantine period,
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.