Football
Sponsored by

Big 12 game thread Oklahoma state and Tulsa

2,621 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by gobears20
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

Thankfully Cajuns won. And another game where the announcers claimed no one could hear the electronic whistles.

In every NCAA stadium in America they can play the music at ultimate irritating decibels. Why the problem with whistles?
Mattbu97
Lol
ABC BEAR
Another dismal outing by Tulsa. CPM without CAB is not a good look.
blackie
ABC BEAR said:

Be thankful that the administration didn't listen to some of our resident geniuses on this board that wanted CPM as head coach.

Of course, bottom line, they shouldn't listen to anything on this board concerning staff.
historian
Or almost any other subject!
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
ABC BEAR
blackie said:

ABC BEAR said:

Be thankful that the administration didn't listen to some of our resident geniuses on this board that wanted CPM as head coach.

Of course, bottom line, they shouldn't listen to anything on this board concerning staff.
Sad to say, but I was one of those resident geniuses advocating that very thing. It's a good thing that no one listens to me.
CorsicanaBear
Baylor is not playing = total lack of interest in CFB for me. Tried to watch OSU/Tusla, but was just not feeling it. Looked again in the afternoon around 4 and there were no interesting games on. I am just a single data point, but between the wokeness and Covid, sports is just dead to me.

Movies and TV have been so crammed with PC or so excessively violent or sexually explicit that they have been dead to me for years. Haven't been to a movie theater in years to the point that even if a good movie came out, I still wouldn't watch it in the theater. I think the last TV show I watched with any regularity was "The Blacklist", but that got boring a couple of years ago. I would watch (have watched) all of the "Expanse" shows they can make (they can't make them fast enough).

Maybe its time to take up hiking or biking.
Illigitimus non carborundum
gobears20
Staff
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.