Football
Sponsored by

Cyclones

1,095 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by GarlandBear84
Adriacus Peratuun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ISU got dirt stomped by a Louisiana team that is getting dirt stomped by Georgia State.

Double Dose of Humility getting dumped on an unbearable fanbase.
historian
The Big 12 is not looking good this year. It doesn't matter that OU & Texas curb stomped their opponents last week, that was expected and the headlines were dominated by the Sunbelt's 3-0 romp through the conference. The only really good news was WVU doing the same thing. And this week, OSU is not looking great against Tulsa, down 7-3 at halftime.

I fully expect the Pokes to came out full steam in the 3rd quarter. So they will probably salvage something but they might drop a bit in the rankings unless it's a blowout. It all depends on what the ACC does. I also fully expect Texas to return to form in a couple weeks and be mediocre in conference play.

Personally, I don't mind the Horns looking OK and being ranked--so long as Baylor looks better and gets the win in Austin. Baylor beating a Texas team in the top 15 or 20 will be better than beating an unranked Texas.

Then again, this is such a weird year you never know how anything is going to shake out.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Media Bear
Adriacus Peratuun said:

ISU got dirt stomped by a Louisiana team that is getting dirt stomped by Georgia State.

Double Dose of Humility getting dumped on an unbearable fanbase.
Yah ... the Cajuns ended up winning that one. In OT. Still a single dose, I'm afraid ...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=401215301
GarlandBear84
I had the same thought at the same time, but I'm glad I didn't put it in writing. I also thought the Cowboys had no chance when down 20-0. One of these years I'll learn games last four quarters.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.