Football
Sponsored by

OK, what happens with the unused tickets for U of H???

1,408 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Stranger
Pecos 45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will they be honored at the Kansas game?
Or do we now just have a nice souvenir?
Haven't seen anything posted about this, so let me know, please.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Consider it a scratch off Lotto ticket that was not a winner. Consider Mega Millions and Powerball going forward.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
CTbruin
Refund or donation if we don't get another game. You get the option if we don't reschedule
CTbruin
You might be able to trade for KU tickets if any available
historian
CTbruin said:

Baylor made it very clear that that was not an option. Right now, they will be usable for the replacement game: if we find a way to play Houston later in the season then we can use the tickets then. If Houston is replaced by another team, ditto. If neither happens, then who knows? In the mean time, Baylor has our money and they are not giving it back for now.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Michibear
historian said:

CTbruin said:

Baylor made it very clear that that was not an option. Right now, they will be usable for the replacement game: if we find a way to play Houston later in the season then we can use the tickets then. If Houston is replaced by another team, ditto. If neither happens, then who knows? In the mean time, Baylor has our money and they are not giving it back for now.
"For now."

If the game cannot be rescheduled, you will be given a survey which will include an option for a full refund.
historian
Thanks for the clarification. I expecting something like that but was unsure. It makes sense. I just hate waiting and the uncertainty. And I definitely would have preferred watching a game in Waco this morning.
BUGWBBear
Expect the Kansas game to get canceled simply because there aren't enough days in between to clear the contact quarantine.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BUGWBBear said:

Expect the Kansas game to get canceled simply because there aren't enough days in between to clear the contact quarantine.
Expect the Kansas game to get get cancelled because our weak and snowflake leadership. Livingstone should go ahead and just announce Baylor's plan to move to FCS.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Pecos 45
I am hoping they will re-schedule the U of H game this year.
Always had a soft spot for the Cougars.

Carry on.
Malcolm Forbes
historian
The only way I see that happening would be if they have another opponent cancel on one of our bye weeks. The odds are probably greatly against it. Then again, as crazy as this year has been anything is possible.
Big guy
Enjoy your new bookmarks.
historian
The tickets are digital.
Big guy
Then print them out, and put them in your scrapbook.
historian
I'm still waiting for Baylor to announce the rescheduling, replacement, or refund.
NTXCoog
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BUGWBBear said:

Expect the Kansas game to get get cancelled because our weak and snowflake leadership. Livingstone should go ahead and just announce Baylor's plan to move to FCS.

Per Joel Klatt the Houston game could have been played except your coach wouldn't repeal a suspension. He'll probably consider him suspended for the cancelled game and you'll have enough players for Kansas.
Pecos 45
The day is not over yet.
Malcolm Forbes
historian
NTXCoog said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BUGWBBear said:

Per Joel Klatt the Houston game could have been played except your coach wouldn't repeal a suspension. He'll probably consider him suspended for the cancelled game and you'll have enough players for Kansas.
Not likely. The suspended player will probably miss the Kansas game & be back for the next. Other players are expected to be back from quarantine this week and will be able to play. So, with luck, we will have enough--and not just enough OL to meet the COVID protocols but also enough to protect Charlie.
Stranger
Take them over to Mack Rhoades house and pay you cash for them. If he's not home drop by Linda Livingstone's place and she'll give you a Voucher you can apply towards women's basketball tickets.
I'm a Bearbacker
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.