Football
Sponsored by

I did not see a minute of college football yesterday.

874 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by geewago
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which is very weird for me. (Exception I turned in OSU and Tulsa in time to see the final 2 or 3 plays of the game). I usually watch the entire Baylor games and the entire games of one or two other XII teams and some of games from other conferences from at least from 11 am to midnight Central Time.

This is a bizarre season. I think it is because Baylor has been in a 2 week Covid imposed death penalty so far.
RegentCoverup
PartyBear said:

Which is very weird for me.

I know I speak for much of the readership when I say thank you for including 'for me.'

The context in this case, is important.
longtimebear
A season I hope we never see again. It is still an overreaction like no other.
" Give Me Liberty or Give Me Covid "
BellCountyBear
I also watched a few minutes of OSU vs. Tulsa. Otherwise, I had better things to do.
geewago
I watched off and on all day. You might as well boys if you want to see any football. With the way Baylor is enforcing the contact tracing rule, it's highly possible they won't play at all. There has to come a point in this bizarre self inflicted issue that the powers who be have to realize that you can't just completely call life to a close over being close to someone who might be sick. It's never happened before in the history of the world and shouldn't be now.
Media Bear
Didn't miss much. Most of the games were underwhelming.
Baylor3216
geewago said:

I watched off and on all day. You might as well boys if you want to see any football. With the way Baylor is enforcing the contact tracing rule, it's highly possible they won't play at all. There has to come a point in this bizarre self inflicted issue that the powers who be have to realize that you can't just completely call life to a close over being close to someone who might be sick. It's never happened before in the history of the world and shouldn't be now.

Still unclear, was all this typical Baylor ignorance and stupidity or is this Baylor "correctly" enforcing an ignorant uninformed league rule?
KajunKarlsdad
Watched the entire Tulane-Navy game, the Midshipmen won on a FG on the last play. Tulane blew a 24-0 halftime lead.
geewago
Baylor3216 said:

geewago said:

Still unclear, was all this typical Baylor ignorance and stupidity or is this Baylor "correctly" enforcing an ignorant uninformed league rule?
I would lean more toward the latter. Question is will all the other b12 teams go overboard to enforce the ignorant league rule? If so there will be no football at all. So I'd say in about 3 more weeks we'll know exactly whats what here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.