Football
Sponsored by

Kansas Cancelation

2,628 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Keyser Soze
IowaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When can we expect the breaking news? If trend continues somewhere around Saturday about 4 hours prior to kickoff
BellCountyBear
IowaBear said:

When can we expect the breaking news? If trend continues somewhere around Saturday about 4 hours prior to kickoff
Right before the National Anthem.
Keyser Soze
Questioning the OP's ability to pick threat titles.

Don't do this to me !
BaylorRocks
This is actually an excellent thread to start. With 14 day quarantines, I can't imagine how this decision/process could go past Tuesday, and Baylor/BBF keep any amount of dignity/respect, without the Kansas game also being "postponed". If Bears could not field a team Saturday, how could they 7 days later?

The problem Baylor athletics and the Bear Foundation have is that they don't want to return any money to ticket purchasers. Hold on to it as long as they possibly can.

Meaningless Baylor v. D-II Programs games coming soon to a McLane Field near you...........

Sic'em
57Bear
Keyser Soze said:

Questioning the OP's ability to pick threat titles.

Don't do this to me !
Why don't you question his spelling ability as well?
Thee University
BellCountyBear said:

IowaBear said:

Right before the National Anthem.
Black or White National Anthem?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Timbear
No, Black or United States National Anthem?
Thee University
Timbear said:

My fault.

Sorry. Over the past 6-7 months I've been told so often that I am either a KKK member, white nationalist, a racist, Proud Boy, radical right, etc. that I've started thinking black vs. white or maybe I should say white vs. black.

I'm confused.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
BellCountyBear
Timbear said:

I don't acknowledge a black national anthem. To wit, there is no such thing as The Black Nation.
Dia del DougO
Hopefully, nobody gets connected within the six degrees of Kevin Bacon Covid-bullcorn.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
whitetrash
BellCountyBear said:

Timbear said:

I don't acknowledge a black national anthem. To wit, there is no such thing as The Black Nation.
You mean Wakanda isn't real????
Timbear
Of course , a "National Anthem " for any specific group is ridiculous.
Media Bear
BellCountyBear said:

Timbear said:

Quote:

You mean Wakanda isn't real????
Ummm ... I mean ... even John Cena knows ...

Jack Bauer
Charlie Brewer sneezes during the coin flip. Game cancelled.
Dia del DougO
Jack Bauer said:

Charlie Brewer sneezes during the coin flip. Game cancelled.
Or the first grabbing the face mask penalty.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Brian Ethridge
Staff
zunooreo said:

This is actually an excellent thread to start. With 14 day quarantines, I can't imagine how this decision/process could go past Tuesday, and Baylor/BBF keep any amount of dignity/respect, without the Kansas game also being "postponed". If Bears could not field a team Saturday, how could they 7 days later?

The problem Baylor athletics and the Bear Foundation have is that they don't want to return any money to ticket purchasers. Hold on to it as long as they possibly can.

Meaningless Baylor v. D-II Programs games coming soon to a McLane Field near you...........

Sic'em
4 OL return this week
Keyser Soze
I think we just go the confusing MLB way.

Assign a guy to the 10 day DL list effective 5 days ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.