Football
Sponsored by

Baylor and Kansas line

1,585 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by McCavebear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Baylor -18 no o/u yet
MrGolfguy
I've got COVID -14
Jack Bauer
Cancellation 65%/35%.

Baylor3216
Zero chance this game is played.
BUGWBBear
Covid by -65
CTWallace
Nameless dumb@ss bureaucrat is -1000 on the money line
Jack Bauer
Song for the weekend...

DanaDane
No chance of this being cancelled. Big 12 will ensure all league games are played. Unless, of course, Texas doesn't want them played.
Media Bear
Why would someone even bother to set a line on a game that is so shaky in terms of whether it will be played -- or who will be able to play in it?

GarlandBear84
And who in the world would gamble on such a shaky game not knowing which players will be available?
Jack Bauer
KICKOFF AT MCLANE STADIUM!!!!!!

Just kidding!

gobears20
Staff
Other big 12 lines

Texas -16 over Tech

OU -27.5 over KSU

ISU -3.5 over TCU

OSU 8.5 over WV

gobears20
Staff
Bears2Cane
-16 is free money if this game is actually played. This Kansas team just got toasted by Coastal Carolina and we dropped 61 on them last year. Even with a new coaching staff and an inexperienced defense we win this by at least 20.
Johnny Bear
I think we win it (if it's actually played) but in this crazy year who knows what to expect and KU has at least played a game. Granted they looked like crap, but for many teams the greatest one game improvement of the season usually happens between the 1st and 2nd games of the year and we still have the issue of just how decimated we could be in the OLine.
Jacques Strap
Johnny Bear said:

I think we win it (if it's actually played) but in this crazy year who knows what to expect and KU has at least played a game. Granted they looked like crap, but for many teams the greatest one game improvement of the season usually happens between the 1st and 2nd games of the year and we still have the issue of just how decimated we could be in the OLine.
I wonder if the O-Line will be ready for stunts and blitz packages. Lots of questions with new coaches no spring practice and limited fall practice. Certainly hope Bears2Canes is right!
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
McCavebear
Bears2Canes said:

-16 is free money if this game is actually played. This Kansas team just got toasted by Coastal Carolina and we dropped 61 on them last year. Even with a new coaching staff and an inexperienced defense we win this by at least 20.
I like free money!
McCavebear Lives!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.