Football
Sponsored by

Baylor Bears 32 Kansas Aggies 31

1,041 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JP1037
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those that want to enjoy the victory our gutsy, never say die Bears gave us last night (highlight version)

BellCountyBear
Overall, the defense played worse than the offense last night.
vanillabryce
When is the last time in two years that's happened?
bear2be2
BellCountyBear said:

By a fairly wide margin.
bear2be2
vanillabryce said:

When is the last time in two years that's happened?
Oklahoma State last year probably.
MrGolfguy
BellCountyBear said:

Still came up a winner. Missing Bernard on D really hurts, they'll work on it, still 2 games to improve.
gobears20
Staff
StatMan
I was among the less than 3,000 actual fans who saw Mayer's game winning field goal, and personally saw the postgame celebration by the Baylor Bears. An exciting and memorable win!
historian
I was there, too!
JP1037
I am obsessing over is the fumble call with 2 minutes left. The jackleg head ref was blowing his whistle and fussing at our team to go line up and play. Meanwhile the replay had already been shown on the big screen and all 3,000 of us could see Brewers knee was down. WHY in tarnation did it take so long for the replay booth to request a review? If we had gone out on the field as requested by the ref (vehemantly) and KSU quick snaps we lose the game. I am wondering what the TV announcers had to say about it. That should have been an obvious review and something is broken in that scenario.

I should just chill and get over it, but good grief that was the game winning or losing call.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.