Football
Sponsored by

OU Covid

3,662 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TechDawgMc
LoneRanger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Read Lincoln Riley's presser today. From the looks of it I am a bit worried that this game might not happen. Hopefully they get their numbers up, but any else heard anything?
IowaBear
BaylorBear21 said:

Read Lincoln Riley's presser today. From the looks of it I am a bit worried that this game might not happen. Hopefully they get their numbers up, but any else heard anything?

Well look at the bright spot if it's played there's a chance they're down several starters, that can't hurt
Aliceinbubbleland
Chicken sheets are afraid of us.
BellCountyBear
**** mobilehoma!
Wichitabear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

lololol
br53
Then they have to forfeit and we win. They dont have another open date.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
bear2be2
I wouldn't mind playing and beating a depleted OU team. We could use that kind of break at this point.
TheDaiyaanKing
automatic win? we could even beat OSU to sneak in a bowl game at 4-5 LOL
Shakesbear
TheDaiyaanKing said:

automatic win? we could even beat OSU to sneak in a bowl game at 4-5 LOL
I think 2 wins gets anybody in to a bowl this year
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
gobears20
Staff
ImABearToo
Stoops for the save!
BearFan33
Can you just bring in substitute coaches like that? In the age of covid this may be fair but I'm surprised someone can just pop in because assistant coaches are depleted. I would expect league rules in this area.
br53
BearFan33 said:

Can you just bring in substitute coaches like that? In the age of covid this may be fair but I'm surprised someone can just pop in because assistant coaches are depleted. I would expect league rules in this area.
Or NCAA rules on the number of coaches you can have on staff and what analysts can do. Hell Bob isnt even an analyst.

Edit from espn.com: Stoops has been under contract with Oklahoma as a "special assistant" to athletic director Joe Castiglione since his retirement from coaching, thus making him eligible to assist the Sooners in this capacity. Stoops also spent the early part of 2020 coaching the XFL's Dallas Renegades.

What a crock of crap. Is Art still on the payroll or did we lump sum him Somebody put Munoz on the COVID list and call up Art.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
ImABearToo
That'll work. Don't tell Blowsby though.
Dia del DougO
OU could send whoever tests negative including the scout team and probably lock down an easy win.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
DanaDane
I'm more afraid of little Stoops running untouched on a long sideline route against our sucked-in safety than I am of old man Stoops coaching for a week.
MommaBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Lol! That must be it. Reviewing game tape from our two big wins over the state of Kansas has them terrified now!!!
RegentCoverup
br53 said:

BearFan33 said:

Or NCAA rules on the number of coaches you can have on staff and what analysts can do. Hell Bob isnt even an analyst.

Edit from espn.com: Stoops has been under contract with Oklahoma as a "special assistant" to athletic director Joe Castiglione since his retirement from coaching, thus making him eligible to assist the Sooners in this capacity. Stoops also spent the early part of 2020 coaching the XFL's Dallas Renegades.

What a crock of crap. Is Art still on the payroll or did we lump sum him Somebody put Munoz on the COVID list and call up Art.
It pretty much confirms that he resigned for other reasons if he's sticking around on the sideline.

Maybe Mac Engel can ask a follow up question.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
boognish_bear
DanaDane
As Mike Tyson said, everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

What's OU's incentive to let us know early?
Aliceinbubbleland
BearFan33 said:

Truth be told Daddy Stoops has probably been coaching from the press box previously.
TechDawgMc
MommaBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Lol! That must be it. Reviewing game tape from our two big wins over the state of Kansas has them terrified now!!!
Well, K-State did beat them after all
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.