Football
Sponsored by

achievement unlocked

862 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Dia del DougO
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BearlyBeloved
Wow! I'm so glad I watched this. During the game, I must have been hallucinating because I thought we were way behind for most of it. But watching this showed me that K-State never actually scored, never sacked CB, never manhandled our O-line, and we certainly did not have a terrible first half after all.

I guess I was really out of it to think otherwise.
boognish_bear
BearlyBeloved said:

Wow! I'm so glad I watched this. During the game, I must have been hallucinating because I thought we were way behind for most of it. But watching this showed me that K-State never actually scored, never sacked CB, never manhandled our O-line, and we certainly did not have a terrible first half after all.

I guess I was really out of it to think otherwise.

That's strange that a school's hype video didn't show the good plays from the other team.
boognish_bear
Thanks for posting GB. After enduring watching 5 losses in a row it was great to see a dub.

From the first part of the video....Fedora may have some dicey scheme....but he's still got some fire.
bear2be2
boognish_bear said:

Thanks for posting GB. After enduring watching 5 losses in a row it was great to see a dub.

From the first part of the video....Fedora may have some dicey scheme....but he's still got some fire.
That part was good to see. I've been hard on Fedora, but this is obviously important to him. Hopefully Saturday's win was a harbinger of better days for this offense.
Dia del DougO
2/3rds of the video was pregame, then it was the fourth quarter.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.