Football
Sponsored by

Yusuf Terry Transferring

2,687 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ImwithBU
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
BaylorHistory
Cool, cool, cool.
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
Saddle Up!
Well....bye!
ImwithBU
Wonder if he wants to get back home. He played a lot when Thornton was out only to opt of last 3 games then announce a transfer 10 days later. It is what it is... good luck at the next stop
Timbear
Good receivers don't leave a good O.
DanaDane
1. Wish the best for the kid. He didn't want to be here, so hopefully he's happy at his new school.

2. Really hope we keep our recruiting efforts focused in Texas or the surrounding areas going forward. Toughest thing for a program to do is to look in the mirror and accept what you are -- we're not a national school like a Notre Dame or USC. We're a very regional school and should focus on finding the best we can in this state and region.
RegentCoverup
Not going to trash any young person that thinks that they have the idea for what is in their best interest and chases their dream.

I just hope Yusuf gets an education.
This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
SoonerFrogs
"respect my decision" lol. they al say this. nobody cares.
BluesBear
It seems that culture is always looking for "respect".
Jorkel
I hope he prospers wherever he goes.
BellCountyBear
Aranda wants HIS dudes and I have no problem with that.
Hob Howelll
BellCountyBear said:

Like the receiver we got yesterday with two other offers? Guys like that aren't going to replace guys like Yusuf Terry
Baylor University class of 2014
bear2be2
The Hound said:

BellCountyBear said:

Like the receiver we got yesterday with two other offers? Guys like that aren't going to replace guys like Yusuf Terry

Terry had six catches for 69 yards and zero touchdowns in his time at Baylor. He's a talented kid and I wish him well at his next stop. But let's not act like we're losing Megatron here.

And ultimately you win with guys who are bought in to what you're doing. Find some of those guys who fit your system and move on.
BUBear24
The Hound said:

BellCountyBear said:

That's how Tyquan started with just his App St offer before ours.. not saying they're equal btw. In a year with no camps/shortened seasons/no visits, imagine quite a few kids will be "diamonds" just because they don't get their usual exposure.
historian
TrustTheProcess said:

respect is earned
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
guadalupeoso
Look, I don't like to see any players transferring out of our program. I want guys to come and love Baylor and have a great experience. But from a football standpoint, why are we so doom and gloom about his transfer? We never saw him do anything in the Matt Rhule offense, and we haven't seen him do anything in the new offense. I understand that both offenses have had their limitations and I have been as critical as anyone of that. But players make plays and we have seen wr's do that in both offenses (Hurd, Mims, Sneed, Thornton, Holmes, Fleeks). Not saying Terry doesn't have talent or would not have turned out to be a good player, but we havent seen it yet and there's no reason to think that he's not replaceable on the field for us, from a talent standpoint.
KajunKarlsdad
TrustTheProcess said:

Want respect, finish the season like a man and don't quit on your "brothers for life".
ImwithBU
KajunKarlsdad said:

TrustTheProcess said:

Want respect, finish the season like a man and don't quit on your "brothers for life".

Yea I don't get all the quitting mid season ***** Especially in a year that doesn't count against eligibility. Finish the season, it literally changes nothing for you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.