Football
Sponsored by

Grimes comment on BU QB situation

2,334 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BUbackerinET
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jorkel
I'll take anyone who can run his offense the way Zach Wilson did this year.
boognish_bear
In that interview he did with Morris he said the first thing he did when considering taking this job was to check out our quarterbacks. So I guess he sees them as at least serviceable for his offense or he wouldn't have come here.

But....sounds like they are definitely open to a transfer coming in if they see it as an upgrade. I think there is a glut on the transfer market this year since all the seniors were given the choice to come back for one more year.

guadalupeoso
I know a lot of fans have already decided that Zeno is the man, but I for one would not be opposed to exploring the transfer market for qb options.
Doc Holliday
guadalupeoso said:

I know a lot of fans have already decided that Zeno is the man, but I for one would not be opposed to exploring the transfer market for qb options.
Found the Zenophobe
Media Bear
Doc Holliday said:

guadalupeoso said:

Found the Zenophobe

guadalupeoso
Haha now that's a pretty good joke
Mitch Blood Green
Doc Holliday said:

guadalupeoso said:

Found the Zenophobe

If you didn't post anything else in 2021, this would still be a top 5 funny.
DanaDane
"I think there's natural talent there that needs to be developed."

Too bad we wasted an entire year getting them almost no experience whatsoever, even though it was evident after week 3 that this was going to be a wasted season.

Larry Fedora -- the gift that keeps on giving.
BUbackerinET
TRUTH!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.