Football
Sponsored by

Super Bowl Commercials

3,268 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BaylorRocks
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not everyone has a fireplace! So that's not always an option. I know several people in multiple cities who have experienced the rolling blackouts: they might have a few minutes of power and then none off and on all day yesterday, seemingly mostly off.

This is what happens when you don't have enough power plants and when you do build new infrastructure, you waste money and resources and stupid, expensive, worthless windmills.

One would think the leaders in Texas are from California! Voters need to remember and heads need to roll (figuratively, not literally). I wonder how many people who fled California for Texas brought their California values and voting habits with them. Have they learned their lessons yet???
drahthaar
historian said:

Not everyone has a fireplace! So that's not always an option. I know several people in multiple cities who have experienced the rolling blackouts: they might have a few minutes of power and then none off and on all day yesterday, seemingly mostly off.

This is what happens when you don't have enough power plants and when you do build new infrastructure, you waste money and resources and stupid, expensive, worthless windmills.

One would think the leaders in Texas are from California! Voters need to remember and heads need to roll (figuratively, not literally). I wonder how many people who fled California for Texas brought their California values and voting habits with them. Have they learned their lessons yet???
Nah. Currently about 25% of Texas electricity comes from the green energy sector and we export our natural gas. PUC and ERCOT have been "bought off" by the progressive cohort. And they're trying to expand more into the wind realm. Feds are wrecking us with the "Solyndra mindsets".
Yogi
I was more than happy to see the return of Wayne and Garth!!!

Excellent!
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
historian
Without question, Toyota had the best Super Bowl ad.
RightRevBear
SirBearALot said:

I wonder since it is 9 degrees outside and rolling blackouts if liberals in Texas think cutting off the Keystone pipeline is still a great idea ? No solar panel will work on days like this. And wind mills can only make do little electricity.. bbrrrhhh . I am burning fire wood and sending carbon emissions out to DFW.
I know two people in Bell County with Solar on their houses that are producing what their houses need right now. I also support the Keystone pipeline. What a lot of people do not understand is that it will actually cut down on pollution from trains that are currently carrying the oil.
RightRevBear
Johnny Bear said:

Baylor3216 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Eye roller of the night award goes to...

Jeep w/Bruce Springsteen and the "Reunited States of America" we can now enjoy because that ****er Trump is out of office.

At least that was my takeaway.

How do These companies piss off half the country or more and think that helps their bottom line? I LMAO'd at that commercial.
The message (or at least strongly implied message) of that commercial that we're somehow now magically "reunited" because a coup installed imbecile dealing with the onset of dementia is now in the White House instead of Trump was especially asinine. Overall, the SB commercials were the worst ever, but that one took the cake.
Johnny Bear, your post is another great example of a person that does not really believe in state's rights. It is sad that many people who argue about the election was stolen do not realize that their arguments are arguments against state's rights. You can't have it both ways. You can support state's rights or you can think the election was stolen.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RightRevBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Baylor3216 said:

BellCountyBear said:

Jeep w/Bruce Springsteen and the "Reunited States of America" we can now enjoy because that ****er Trump is out of office.

How do These companies piss off half the country or more and think that helps their bottom line? I LMAO'd at that commercial.
The message (or at least strongly implied message) of that commercial that we're somehow now magically "reunited" because a coup installed imbecile dealing with the onset of dementia is now in the White House instead of Trump was especially asinine. Overall, the SB commercials were the worst ever, but that one took the cake.
Johnny Bear, your post is another great example of a person that does not really believe in state's rights. It is sad that many people who argue about the election was stolen do not realize that their arguments are arguments against state's rights. You can't have it both ways. You can support state's rights or you can think the election was stolen.
No state has the right to participate in the orchestrated theft of a Presidential election. Plain and simple.

I believed the last 39 years that every vote counted. I no longer believe that after 11/4/2020.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BaylorRocks
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RightRevBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

Baylor3216 said:

BellCountyBear said:

No state has the right to participate in the orchestrated theft of a Presidential election. Plain and simple.

I believed the last 39 years that every vote counted. I no longer believe that after 11/4/2020.
Yep - a few, key, largely democratic precincts in the key states miraculously are the last to turn in (err "certify") their results.....and somehow equally miraculously gain on and inch Biden ahead of Trump's lead?

Most educated Americans:

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.