Football
Sponsored by

Jared Atkinson leaving

2,072 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ImwithBU
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Greenbear
We all expected him to become a player that he never did. Great parents, really good athlete, but couldn't find the field. I wish him all the best.
DanaDane
He is the last piece of any ties to the Briles regime, correct? So there's no one left in this program that had anything to do with anything that may or may not have happened during that period. Yet, kids who were in junior high at that time and now at Baylor could or will be impacted by any NCAA punishment.

Makes a lot of sense.

As far as Atkinson -- great kid and great family with a tough situation while he was trying to balance school, football and a heartbreaking situation at home. Much respect to the kid and I hope he has an outstanding season wherever he ends up.
ImwithBU
DanaDane said:

He is the last piece of any ties to the Briles regime, correct? So there's no one left in this program that had anything to do with anything that may or may not have happened during that period. Yet, kids who were in junior high at that time and now at Baylor could or will be impacted by any NCAA punishment.

Makes a lot of sense.

As far as Atkinson -- great kid and great family with a tough situation while he was trying to balance school, football and a heartbreaking situation at home. Much respect to the kid and I hope he has an outstanding season wherever he ends up.

pitre is the last Briles player
boognish_bear
ImwithBU said:

DanaDane said:

Makes a lot of sense.

ImwithBU
boognish_bear said:

ImwithBU said:

DanaDane said:

Makes a lot of sense.

FYI Pitre committed to Baylor in 2015. He is the only commit from that class that committed under Briles and still came to Baylor once Briles was fired.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.