Football
Sponsored by

ALL IN ON BAYLOR FOOTBALL THIS FALL

1,659 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dia del DougO
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm going all in on the team this fall & I hope you all can join me at every game this fall!!! We have a favorable 7 game home slate this season & every away game is a easy trip to make with KU & KSU being the farthest.

Season Tickets: check
Hotels for away games: check
Away game tailgate plans: check

Going undefeated & being crowned Big 12 Champs because why the **** not? CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!!!!

Hope to see a packed house at every home game and an annoyingly large(for the opponent) amount of bears at road games this fall. I'll be posting about tailgates either hosted by me or others at the away games so be sure to swing by & fellowship with your fellow Christian brothers & sisters the only way true baptists know how!!!!

#SicEm & fulfill the prophecy!!!
Ewalker80
T-REX said:

I'm going all in on the team this fall & I hope you all can join me at every game this fall!!! We have a favorable 7 game home slate this season & every away game is a easy trip to make with KU & KSU being the farthest.

Going undefeated & being crowned Big 12 Champs because why the **** not? CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!!!!

Hope to see a packed house at every home game and an annoyingly large(for the opponent) amount of bears at road games this fall. I'll be posting about tailgates either hosted by me or others at the away games so be sure to swing by & fellowship with your fellow Christian brothers & sisters the only way true baptists know how!!!!

Can someone explain the prophecy?
Chamberman
Ewalker80 said:

T-REX said:

It's right there in the OP...what sort of explanation is needed?

Going undefeated & being crowned Big 12 Champs
DanaDane
Thank you for understanding the correct usage of farthest vs. furthest. Most don't.
Alf
I love your enthusiasm!
I'll be at all the home games and most likely a couple of road games.
REX
T-REX said:

I thought baptists didn't drink?
Illinois Bear
Look forward to meeting you T-Rex. Wife and I just moved to Waco from DFW to be closer to BU sporting events. Working on securing football season tickets.

Really looking forward to BU GameDay atmospheres!
T-REX
Illinois Bear said:

Look forward to meeting you T-Rex. Wife and I just moved to Waco from DFW to be closer to BU sporting events. Working on securing football season tickets.

Really looking forward to BU GameDay atmospheres!
tickets are cheap man. $25 donation per seat and $300 for.the actual tickets and that can get on the 2nd level. U can go to bear Foundation site and do.it now!!
T-REX
REX said:

T-REX said:

real baptists own the bar
T-REX
Ewalker80 said:

T-REX said:

You have to be there to experience what has been written in the scripture. The proclamations from the heavens above can not simply be "explained"
historian
REX said:

T-REX said:

How little you know!!! Too often Baptist's drink & sometimes too much.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Timbear
The Denomination labels and stereotypes are out dated mostly. The abstain from drinking thing is not scriptural anyway.
historian
Timbear said:

The Denomination labels and stereotypes are out dated mostly. The abstain from drinking thing is not scriptural anyway.

No, it isn't. But the scriptures fo have admonition a against drinking or eating to excess. Gluttony & drunkenness are bad ideas.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
JumboShrimper
We just don't recognize each other at the liquor store.
Mr Tulip
Moderation in all things - including moderation.
SMack
I am a big fan of T-Rex.

Well done, sir, as always.
chriscbear
PB, I think Baptist have become more tolerant. We do recognize each other at the liquor store or while buying beer at HEB. but only if we don't attend the same church. Amen.
Dia del DougO

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.