Story Poster
Baylor Football Recruiting

Fort Bend (TX) Hightower WR Caleb Douglas commits to Baylor over USC, Colorado, Texas Tech

June 27, 2021

Baylor landed commit No. 16 in the 2022 class as Fort Bend (TX) Hightower Hightower High School wide receiver Caleb Douglas‍ gave his pledge to the Bears a week after his official visit. He becomes the second wide receiver commit in the class joining Jordan Nabors‍.

2022 BAYLOR FOOTBALL RECRUITING CLASS

The 6-foot-4, 187-pound wide receiver earned 10-5A-I first-team all-district selection as a junior in his first season playing the position. Douglas played quarterback early on in his high school career.

He chose Baylor over offers from Southern Cal, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Utah, Colorado and Virginia Tech among others.

Discussion from...

Fort Bend (TX) Hightower WR Caleb Douglas commits to Baylor over USC, Colorado, Texas Tech

5,948 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Grizz Air
Ewalker80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Only 104 percent committed. I'm very concerned. Barely over a tenth of the commitment of some others.
BearFan33
Talk receiver. I like it
Grizz Air
Ewalker80 said:

Only 104 percent committed. I'm very concerned. Barely over a tenth of the commitment of some others.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.