Baylor Baseball

Mack Rhoades: The NCAA has the ability to implement rules to make NIL fair for all

July 6, 2021

Baylor Director of Athletics Mack Rhoades discusses how Baylor is handling name, image, and likeness and his excitement to see Big 12 Conference Football Media Day.

To continue reading, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
Discussion from...

Mack Rhoades: The NCAA has the ability to implement rules to make NIL fair for all

2,348 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PartyBear
Courtesy_Flush
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mack needs to stop complaining and start coming up with solutions to compete and recruit. If he can't we need to find a new AD.
PartyBear
In Texas, state law governs the NIL so all the schools in Texas are under the same rules. So everything is fair among the schools in Texas. It is my understanding that in states that do not have laws addressing this issue, will the NCAA step in.
drahthaar
So everything is fair among the schools in Texas. It is my understanding that in states that do not have laws addressing this issue, will the NCAA step in.

Oh, that ought to end well.
PartyBear
I believe most states have passed laws regarding this recently.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.