Football
Sponsored by

Trying to take your mind off UT & OU: Old school Baylor car window flags up for grabs

1,264 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by T-REX
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Posted up on Twitter but I found a ton of these in my late dads collection. Would love to share with fellow bears. Some are in better condition than others. Only have a few of the window clips and the poles. Will make great display items as well or I'm sure you can find a mounting method. $15 "good" & $10 worn. Can ship for extra cost or ce.by my house in Keller if local. I'll also be in Waco this Saturday 7/31 if you'd like to come by my moms house and pick up also.

All money from the sale of things from my dad's old collection is being used towards tailgates at TX State, KU, & KSU. Thanks yall

DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Baylor3216
Is this part of de-Bayloring now that the Big 12 is done? Ugh
T-REX
Baylor3216 said:

Is this part of de-Bayloring now that the Big 12 is done? Ugh
*** is that?

My father passed in 2011 and now that I own my own home, im removing items from my moms house in Waco and trying to sell off extra items so other fans can enjoy them. I'm going to assume you don't know me or you would know that I am way to loyal to the school I didn't even attend to think about what ever the **** "de-bayloring" is. I don't give a **** about the big 12
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
Bump as I know there are others interested in these. Just sent some out to Denver. Who wants them?
caesarscott
I'm interested. Let me know what you need
PartyBear
That logo should be used on a helmet. I have thought this since we started doing alternate looks etc about 9 years ago.
T-REX
caesarscott said:

I'm interested. Let me know what you need
send me a DM with your address & if you want just the flag or the pole and window up as well. Please note that all of the remaining larger bear logo ones have some wear/tears. I have many of the smaller bear still in great shape
thomasjurisd
I'd love one shipped. Let me know how!
T-REX
thomasjurisd said:

I'd love one shipped. Let me know how!
shoot me a dm.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.